Simple Question

So this has been bugging me lately. Is the Due to poor bandwidth conditions error exclusive to PlayStation 4 or have Xbox 1 users been seeing the same thing ? Frankly this error been putting me off to this game.

Fyi this Isn't ment to be a console wars post just looking for a answer. Frankly im starting to make plans to pre-order 2k18 on xbox 1 this year. I not putting up with this error again.

So this has been bugging me lately. Is the Due to poor bandwidth conditions error exclusive to PlayStation 4 or have Xbox 1 users been seeing the same thing ? Frankly this error been putting me off to this game.

Fyi this Isn't ment to be a console wars post just looking for a answer. Frankly im starting to make plans to pre-order 2k18 on xbox 1 this year. I not putting up with this error again.

i think it may just be the servers. i think i've heard of that happening on x1 as well.

i'm on ps4 also. i couldnt' get the game on x1 even if i wanted cause they still have the 5 minute recording limit whereas ps4 is up to an hour

I've been getting it constant last couple weeks and ain't my internet. Tested and proved. Shit server.

Archived