To anyone that regularly Plays with AJ Styles

is there anyway to utilize the calf-crusher so that it doesn't trigger a ropebreak? i've tried center of the ring, diagonal etc but every single time i try, it's a damn rope break. just so annoying.

i'm assuming it's one of those moves that's supposed to trigger depending on where you are in the ring but every single time i try it. instant rope break.

Stand by a turnbuckle (but not too close) with your back facing it and then do it. That way you roll to the center of the ring.

i thought i tried that but i'll try it out. i know i tried with AJ's back facing the ropes and he always ended up doing it towards the ropes which seemed odd lol

Stand by a turnbuckle (but not too close) with your back facing it and then do it. That way you roll to the center of the ring.

i thought i tried that but i'll try it out. i know i tried with AJ's back facing the ropes and he always ended up doing it towards the ropes which seemed odd lol

I know what you mean. It's because even though the animation has you roll forward, the opponent still goes backwards slightly.

I know what you mean. It's because even though the animation has you roll forward, the opponent still goes backwards slightly.

yeah it's the damn leg ending up being under the bottom rope that's the problem. if only we had match creator so we could selectively turn off rope breaks... if only this were a perfect world. problem solved

is there anyway to utilize the calf-crusher so that it doesn't trigger a ropebreak? i've tried center of the ring, diagonal etc but every single time i try, it's a damn rope break. just so annoying.

i'm assuming it's one of those moves that's supposed to trigger depending on where you are in the ring but every single time i try it. instant rope break.

I have it as his normal submission. Put em in a headlock then do it, have more control and can drag. Just have to be 70% to one side of the ring before hand.. I rarely get rope breaks.. Not like quick pin holds, there's one I ALWAYS get a rope break !

I can't do tag team moves with him other than finisher. It says to do it, then glitches and tag partner just jumps down and he proceeds with an attack move.

Only with AJ

Anyone else have this problem?

i've never had that happen before. are you sure it's not aj just dropping down cause of his personality traits? cause i've seen that happen before.

Archived