WWE 2k18 rumors

People are anxious because they're ready for a trailer. I would think that's simple lol It's not like we're like give me a damn trailer or else. We're anxious, we're anxious, we're anxious!!!!

Yeah but by expecting it before summerslam, youre just torturing yourself. Dont do that to youself man. :lol:
It's not fair! We got a trailer last May. I want it now! :( lol

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are anxious because they're ready for a trailer. I would think that's simple lol It's not like we're like give me a damn trailer or else. We're anxious, we're anxious, we're anxious!!!!

Yeah but by expecting it before summerslam, youre just torturing yourself. Dont do that to youself man. :lol:

What trailer did we get last may? On a another note have they reveled what platforms 2K18 will be on?

What trailer did we get last may? On a another note have they reveled what platforms 2K18 will be on?

it wasn't a trailer it was a teaser commercial. that's all it was

I hope the visual aspect is improved. Still not completely satisfied, I think they could be better.

Compared to other sports games, specially the EA UFC games, they could definitely do much better.

Alright hold on, you're making a bit of a mistake here. UFC only ever has to render 2 (3 with referee) people in the ring at one time, outside of introductions. Its also for more limited in the creative department AND doesn't get a yearly release. Be realistic about it.

Smacktalks claims that 2K and the WWE team will be at E3.

Excited. The last time WWE was at E3 iirc was for SvR 2011 where they showed off the physics engine. There's gotta be something especially big like that if they're trying to show it off at E3. Hoping it's not a behind closed doors demo and we don't hear anything from anyone about it.

I hope the visual aspect is improved. Still not completely satisfied, I think they could be better.

Compared to other sports games, specially the EA UFC games, they could definitely do much better.

Alright hold on, you're making a bit of a mistake here. UFC only ever has to render 2 (3 with referee) people in the ring at one time, outside of introductions. Its also for more limited in the creative department AND doesn't get a yearly release. Be realistic about it.

Can't use that yearly release as an excuse all the time. These games have always lacked in the graphics department.

Can't use that yearly release as an excuse all the time. These games have always lacked in the graphics department.

Yes, and? The game has been a yearly franchise for ages, and like it or not that limits what can or cannot be done.

Yes, and? The game has been a yearly franchise for ages, and like it or not that limits what can or cannot be done.

exactly. i really dislike it when people try to compare wwe games to ufc or GTA games. if they had the opportunity to do a game every other year and add in dlc in between (or ateast do what Dragon balll xenoverse 2 did . they gave dlc for the last 8 or so months and we still haven't gotten the last pack yet. story dlc character dlc, free updates etc)

i'm usually okay with yearly releases but after 2k17 and the amount of issues that came out i just don't know.

as far as 2k/wwegames being at e3. we'll just have to wait and see. cause Paul said that last year and it ended up being a closed session and all we got was NBA2K on the stage. so who knows.

I'll be so mad if they show off some VR demo at E3.

I just remembered I'm pretty sure WWE 12 was at E3 too.

nope... they had a behind closed doors session but there was no mention at all of wwe12 at E3

you're probably thinking of WWE12's Roster reveal which was during summerslam axxess that year. which was cool cause of the way they showed the models off along with catching finishers like orton's rko

Nah I vividly remember Cory Ledesma showing it off during a Gamespot stream of E3.

And catching finishers came in WWE 13 with the rest of the OMG moments

edit: i take it back. you're right about the catch finishers, but the E3 you're remembering is from SVR11

that was the year Cory was talking about physics (the year they implemented that)

in wwe12 the only gameplay we got was a video of Bryan williams facing Greg miller in a 60 man iron man match hell in a cell but that wasn't at e3 it was after e3 like a week or 2 after

Nah I vividly remember Cory Ledesma showing it off during a Gamespot stream of E3.

edit: i take it back. you're right about the catch finishers, but the E3 you're remembering is from SVR11

that was the year Cory was talking about physics (the year they implemented that)

in wwe12 the only gameplay we got was a video of Bryan williams facing Greg miller in a 60 man iron man match hell in a cell but that wasn't at e3 it was after e3 like a week or 2 after

Found it

Found it

okay i stand corrected.

i do know that was the year of Brian vs Greg Miller in that HIAC match. i remember the 50 million Floatover DDT Spam all too well. I realy thought SVR11 was their last E3 appearance. yeah you're right cause when 13 came out they didn't need to have e3 anyway since they had their own panel thing in LA during summerslam weekend.

i got thrown off cause for some reason i thought catch finishers came in wwe12 lol my bad

Found it

okay i stand corrected.

i do know that was the year of Brian vs Greg Miller in that HIAC match. i remember the 50 million Floatover DDT Spam all too well. I realy thought SVR11 was their last E3 appearance. yeah you're right cause when 13 came out they didn't need to have e3 anyway since they had their own panel thing in LA during summerslam weekend.

i got thrown off cause for some reason i thought catch finishers came in wwe12 lol my bad

I think it'll prob be closed off this year like many previous years, tho I do think we may get the cover star reveal and a release date for next week the pre- order star will prob then be revealed the week after or so.

Rumors Are That Seth Rollins Will Be The Cover Star

Kurt Angle Will Be The Pre Order Bonus

New Superstars Like Bobby Roode & Aleister Black & Many More To Debut

Mickie James & The Hardy Boyz To Be Included

The Cruiserweight Division & 205 Live To Be Included

if they do 205 live i wonder if they include a Cruiserweight raw arena. they'd definitely have to give us a way to switch the arenas back and forth. doubt universe (if it's still in) could do that itself

I'd be happy if all of those rumors came true save for the first one tho if we didn't get the Cruiserweight Division and the 205 Live arena I'd be fine creating all of it or downloading it of CC.

if they do 205 live i wonder if they include a Cruiserweight raw arena. they'd definitely have to give us a way to switch the arenas back and forth. doubt universe (if it's still in) could do that itself

To be honest I really don't like the whole changing the ropes and graphics for the Cruiserweights. Makes it feel like their in there own little bubble that isn't a part of the main show.

I'd be happy if all of those rumors came true save for the first one tho if we didn't get the Cruiserweight Division and the 205 Live arena I'd be fine creating all of it or downloading it of CC.

To be honest I really don't like the whole changing the ropes and graphics for the Cruiserweights. Makes it feel like their in there own little bubble that isn't a part of the main show.

yeah i know but it's not the worse they've done lol

i just know alot of people want it so as long as it's optional i'm cool with it lol

I'll be so mad if they show off some VR demo at E3.

Ay, people wanted that backstage roaming back. There ya go. Backstage VR, all the real time Sweaty First Person Goodness. Dolla dolla bills

I'm Pretty Sure That Raw's Cruiserweight Arena Will Be In Too

First Details Of WWE 2k18 To Be At E3 On The Last Day (Thursday)

Archived