WWE 2k18 rumors

if you look at his recent posts, he did post some things spoiling some shows. even some details about the house of horrors match before it aired.

spoiling wwetv is totally different than knowing info in a video game.

one day you guys will learn.

"This is according to Reddit user Mad Dog Managoff who has correctly predicted several WWE happenings in the past." still waiting on examples of things he's predicted that came true.

from what I heard he correctly predicted Seth Rollins, Undertaker, and HHH to be in the game last year :shifty:

:facepalm:

yeah cause there was absolutely no way those people would be in the game.

Good F'n Grief.

That was the point of the joke

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you look at his recent posts, he did post some things spoiling some shows. even some details about the house of horrors match before it aired.

"This is according to Reddit user Mad Dog Managoff who has correctly predicted several WWE happenings in the past." still waiting on examples of things he's predicted that came true.

from what I heard he correctly predicted Seth Rollins, Undertaker, and HHH to be in the game last year :shifty:

Good F'n Grief.

my bad then. i thought you were trying to say that it had to be legit cause he predicted those people lol

Good F'n Grief.

my bad then. i thought you were trying to say that it had to be legit cause he predicted those people lol

Guys, do try to remember that tone doesn't translate to text.

Good F'n Grief.

Guys, do try to remember that tone doesn't translate to text.

yeah i know lol

that's why i didn't think he was joking. i didn't see the emote before i responded.

here's a good rumor. that guy from reddit predicts all my AOWA characters in 2k18 LOL

Good F'n Grief.

Do you not understand sarcasm? first me saying the Usos are legends and now this

Good F'n Grief.

Do you not understand sarcasm? first me saying the Usos are legends and now this

do you not understand that sarcasm can't always be detected via text? you children.

goldberg trailer was around may 30 2016 2k17

austin 3:1 was around jule 6 2015 2k16

cena cover and sting as pre order was around first week of jule too 2014 for 2k15

i would say around the next 2-3 weeks we will get the first clip :)

and i think 2k18 will become a november release

with the first selling point dlc before xmas

Not sure why people are getting so anxious. We never get much of anything until Summerslam.

yeah i know everyone just assumes cause they revealed the WWE13 cover on raw that it's gonna happen every year. lol

and yeah that's why i don't really pay too much attention to anything prior to summerslam or september.

Remember when Roman Reigns was the rumored cover star last year?

that was never rumored. everyone just assumed he was cause well. they're idiots obsessed with him oh and then there's king moe that started the whole thing.

goldberg trailer was around may 30 2016 2k17

austin 3:1 was around jule 6 2015 2k16

cena cover and sting as pre order was around first week of jule too 2014 for 2k15

i would say around the next 2-3 weeks we will get the first clip :)

and i think 2k18 will become a november release

with the first selling point dlc before xmas

even if that were to happen it wouldn't be any type of gameplay so i wouldn't get my hopes up

People are anxious because they're ready for a trailer. I would think that's simple lol It's not like we're like give me a damn trailer or else. We're anxious, we're anxious, we're anxious!!!!

yeah but we get an in game trailer every year around the same time (around summerslam or after)

People are anxious because they're ready for a trailer. I would think that's simple lol It's not like we're like give me a damn trailer or else. We're anxious, we're anxious, we're anxious!!!!

Yeah but by expecting it before summerslam, youre just torturing yourself. Dont do that to youself man. :lol:

Yeah but by expecting it before summerslam, youre just torturing yourself. Dont do that to youself man. :lol:

exactly.

i was looking at my tweets from the last few years. and i noticed how over anxious i used to get and now i don't even pay attention to news about new game releases anymore at all lol

exactly.

i was looking at my tweets from the last few years. and i noticed how over anxious i used to get and now i don't even pay attention to news about new game releases anymore at all lol

Same here. I used to so hyped and anxious I got waiting for news about the upcoming games where anytime we didn't get any news for the week i'd be so let down and pissed to now where im kinda eh on news and when we get any. Tho it does feel like by now we should have gotten at least the cover and who's on it but maybe they may just announce it on E3 week or something. Speaking of which Seth Rollins is seemly a big one to be the cover star this year which if anything seems random now.

exactly.

Same here. I used to so hyped and anxious I got waiting for news about the upcoming games where anytime we didn't get any news for the week i'd be so let down and pissed to now where im kinda eh on news and when we get any. Tho it does feel like by now we should have gotten at least the cover and who's on it but maybe they may just announce it on E3 week or something. Speaking of which Seth Rollins is seemly a big one to be the cover star this year which if anything seems random now.

yeah well we have made it known that 2k seems to give nba more attention than wwe so hopefully this time around they give it a level playing field during E3

Smacktalks claims that 2K and the WWE team will be at E3.

Weren't they at E3 last year tho? I don't remember anything news worthy they did.

IIRC, 2K was but the WWE team specifcally wasn't. I could be misremembering though.

Archived