WWE 2k18 rumors

that annoyed the hell out of me when they made Paige the pre order bonus

i know right? and not to mention we didn't even get it on day one. i think it was like december when she showed up.

it really annoyed me when they released hogan for last gen when they flat out said that he was only a current gen exclusive within that hogan special edition. i mean i wasn't against last gen getting it at all but the way they did it annoyed me then they lied and said they never said that lol

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope that they FINALLY change the commentary team by adding, at the very least, Corey Graves. IF that is the case, then I hope they also give us an option to choose between different commentary teams. If they had like Cole, Lawler and JBL as one team and then other team could be Philips, Graves and Saxton, I'd be fine with that.

I do hope that they FINALLY change the commentary team by adding, at the very least, Corey Graves. IF that is the case, then I hope they also give us an option to choose between different commentary teams. If they had like Cole, Lawler and JBL as one team and then other team could be Philips, Graves and Saxton, I'd be fine with that.

they can barely get the commentary right in 2k17 and when they did they ruined it with patches 3-6 so in my opinion going on that, i doubt very seriously we get anything other than just one commentary team. i would like that as well. sdl, raw and nxt should all have their prospective announce teams but you know this is 2k afterall lol

Here, we can discuss rumours and possibly break down what they mean.

Rumors so far:

PS3 and 360 Versions

ugh f off last-gen. Madden did away with its Ps3 and 360 versions i was hoping 2k would do the same.

it's unconfirmed. i really wish they'd do away with it too but since nba 2k is apparently coming to ps3/360 i guess we're stuck with it as well

Billie Kay got scanned last year but she didn't end up in the game. The very same could happen this year. It's no certainty that if you get scannned that you'll actually end up in the game.

actually none of us are saying that. the formula i know of is that for NXT/205/UK blah blah blah. they go off of merchandising contracts. this is why Roode Ciampa and Gargano were not in 2k17 because they signed their developmental/nxt deals back in may but didn't sign a merchandising contract till July. which was too late.

now if you are saying she got scanned last year (not going to say it's a lock) but it's a good sign cause usually if they scan someone and they aren't in initially that following year it's a good sign.

And when she was put out for everyone you had to buy the £25 season pass to get her, couldn't get her separate. Was the only doc I wanted but not at that price

And when she was put out for everyone you had to buy the £25 season pass to get her, couldn't get her separate. Was the only doc I wanted but not at that price

i thought they eventually released her separately? i could have sworn i saw her on the store for 1 or 2 dollars.

i thought they eventually released her separately? i could have sworn i saw her on the store for 1 or 2 dollars.

On next gen maybe... but not on last gen which I was still on

no i was mistaken. while i was exporting a video in sharefactory i thought i'd check on one of my other profiles and the hogan pack, season pass and paige all weren't listed.

so i guess it was the same case as the DDP/Goldust Season Pass Exclusives in WWE13.

no i was mistaken. while i was exporting a video in sharefactory i thought i'd check on one of my other profiles and the hogan pack, season pass and paige all weren't listed.

so i guess it was the same case as the DDP/Goldust Season Pass Exclusives in WWE13.

If I remember correctly, Paige wasn't even available on the PC version, because the PC version didn't have a Season Pass and she was a Season Pass Exclusive. Bizarre little 2K...

Anyone think theres a chance Drew McIntyre makes it in? I know Samoa Joe debuted around this time and he made DLC. for 2K16.

as stated before only if he has a merchandising contract by mid july

Joe got in as DLC because he had the merchandising rights by that time

this is why DIY and Roode were not in 2k17

McIntyre probably has a chance at being DLC

Again, it's all what 2K decides and we know how shaky 2k can be

well it actually comes down to WWE not 2k. 2K has to provide a list, WWE has to approve or disprove it.

i say he has a great chance. though i guess i don't care cause he won't have the broken dreams theme LOL

wouldn't it be something though that everyone is thinking Kurt or hardyz would be preorder bonus and it ends up being Drew?

I still remember when they were promoting WWE13 and Drew was nowhere to be found but you heard Broken Dreams in the background. it wasn't long before THQ tried to say Drew wasn't dlc even though he was.

Does Aliester Black have a chance of being in? He obviously has a merch contract since he's got a t-shirt.

I wouldn't hold my breath for him, if anything his best chances are him being DLC as opposed to on-disc. Then again Samoa Joe Debuted in May 2015 but still managed to make it in 2K16 as DLC, so it's a good chance since he's pretty popular. They couldn't include Roode in 2K17 because he only debuted in August 2016.

Does Aliester Black have a chance of being in? He obviously has a merch contract since he's got a t-shirt.

I wouldn't hold my breath for him, if anything his best chances are him being DLC as opposed to on-disc. Then again Samoa Joe Debuted in May 2015 but still managed to make it in 2K16 as DLC, so it's a good chance since he's pretty popular. They couldn't include Roode in 2K17 because he only debuted in August 2016.

joe signed his merchandising deal in june. that's why he made it as DLC

Roode didn't make it in 2k17 cause he didn't sign his merchandising contract till mid july

DLC cut off is early july

so it depends on if Black has 1. signed a Merch Deal yet, 2. if he hasn't but signs it by july

but still they're probably going to have to change the circumstances of how they get added in these games eventually cause the NXT roster is seriously growing heavily.

don't get me wrong i'm still a heavy retro player but anytime i get to play nxt shows i get super excited lol

Roode didn't make it in 2k17 cause he didn't sign his merchandising contract till mid july

so it depends on if Black has 1. signed a Merch Deal yet, 2. if he hasn't but signs it by july

but still they're probably going to have to change the circumstances of how they get added in these games eventually cause the NXT roster is seriously growing heavily.

don't get me wrong i'm still a heavy retro player but anytime i get to play nxt shows i get super excited lol

Alister Black might have a merchandising contracts (if mobile games count) he was just added last week to wwesuper card

Doesn't have have to have a deal if he has a shirt?

Doesn't have have to have a deal if he has a shirt?

no shirts i believe come under regular performers contracts. that's why everyone has them. even TJP had Shirts when he debuted on Raw.

but as the person above you pointed out, aleister might have a merch deal in place since he's been added to wwe supercard.

Archived