WWE 2k18 rumors

I wonder if Rollins will be marking out and be honored & humbled as a gamer. Every cover star says they're honored but Rollins must think it's freaking awesome when he sees himself on the cover and especially on a PS4 or XBO box.

I bet the wrestlers on UpUpDownDown will be making jokes or praising him when they get to play the game.

is he a gamer? i never knew if he was or wasn't. I would assume if he was they would have had seth on that e3 spot instead of joe lol

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Rollins is a big Madden player hence he enters the UpUpDownDown tourney, other than that I have no idea

well i would consider that being a big gamer.

i might correlate to other games as well who knows. anywho

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/110351/spoiler-wwes-mysterious-social-media-campaign-is-leading-to.html?p=1

I agree that equals being a gamer. I have that argument with my brother all the time. I play mostly sport games and he plays other types and he doesn't call me a real gamer

I know Rollins is a big Madden player hence he enters the UpUpDownDown tourney, other than that I have no idea

well i would consider that being a big gamer.

i might correlate to other games as well who knows. anywho

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/110351/spoiler-wwes-mysterious-social-media-campaign-is-leading-to.html?p=1

I agree that equals being a gamer. I have that argument with my brother all the time. I play mostly sport games and he plays other types and he doesn't call me a real gamer

i put it like this if playing games even takes up 1/3 of your life, then you're a gamer LOL

and the fact you play sports games (i know from experience i play MLB NBA NHL and PGA when it was a PGA game out all the time) as well as other genres. But yeah saying you're not a real gamer is bs lol

That's like saying Angle wasn't a real wrestler cause he was in TNA :lol:

Well he posted a pic of himself playing For Honor if that says anything

He has played and talked about other games on that show than just Madden but it's mostly that because he went through the whole tournament and beat AJ Styles to win it

wow i guess we can say he's as much an expert madden gamer ans woods is an expert NBA Jam gamer.

i've seen woods play NBA jam and i swear i could have been looking at my best friend from childhood's older brother playing that game. He was awesome. He used to be able to make 3's from half court lol

but yeah that's pretty cool

It's actually interesting the amount and type of wrestlers coming out as gamers on that show.

Big E

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Cesaro

Rusev

Neville

AJ Styles

Tyler Breeze

Samoa Joe

Dash Wilder

The Usos

Big Show

Sami Zayn

Ember Moon

Bayley

Sasha Banks

TJ Perkins

Rich Swann

Brian Kendrick

Kevin Owens

R Truth(VR)

Maybe even more.

It's actually interesting the amount and type of wrestlers coming out as gamers on that show.

Big E

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Cesaro

Rusev

Neville

AJ Styles

Tyler Breeze

Samoa Joe

Dash Wilder

The Usos

Big Show

Sami Zayn

Ember Moon

Bayley

Sasha Banks

TJ Perkins

Rich Swann

Brian Kendrick

Kevin Owens

R Truth(VR)

Maybe even more.

yeah it's just sad that Cesaro only has the time to play on the Switch. atleast that's what i've seen him tweet.

He's traveling so much and as you know big show is really the only one that has his own bus because of his size so he has just about every console there is/has been lolI met Sasha and Bayley online a few months ago,

I always find it hilarious when AJ shits on PS as he's an Xbox fanboy and into Nintendo handhelds. Xavier makes it play ps4 game versions on purpose and AJ will be bitch about the controllers and just be like "friggin sony/PlayStation"

Xavier has all consoles and handhelds. Big Show mostly plays Xbox too

I always find it hilarious when AJ shits on PS as he's an Xbox fanboy and into Nintendo handhelds. Xavier makes it play ps4 game versions on purpose and AJ will be bitch about the controllers and just be like "friggin sony/PlayStation"

Xavier has all consoles and handhelds. Big Show mostly plays Xbox too

I mostly played 360 last gen. ii owned both by the end of 2010 but yeah I didn't really have an issue going back and forth. hell for years Mass Effect i played on 360 and when i switched to PS3 it was like second nature to me.

I know a few people that act like that. Like Charles Shane on twitter he is such an xbox fanboy.

He would by a new Xbox 360 every time they released a Gears of War console bundle so basically from Gears 1 - whatever that prequel was i forget he got a new xbox 360 LOL

and all throughout the entire E3 microsoft conference he was acting like Xbox was all that and then started crapping all over playstation. he even said that Spiderman on PS4 would be a fail so after that i really don't take anything he says seriously LOL

but yeah i hate it when there's fanboys of one console vs the other. Only reason i didn't get an xbox this gen (yet) is because there hasn't been anything that really made me want to. I think the things that sold me on the 360 were the music import, gears of war, and forza. (i got my 360 pretty late. in Feb. 2009 i didn't even follow any of the stuff leading up to the release because i never get a console at launch)

Charles Shane, sounds familiar..who he?

I admit that my preference is Xbox One and have been an Xbox guy since the first console. But I'm not aneed exclusive fanboy since I'm also into PS. I had a PS3 and X360 last generation and started with a PS4 this generation but sold it for money I needed then got an XBO while I'll likely get a PS4 this or next year for Spider-Man

Spoiler on WWE’s Announcement For This Week

– PWInsider reports that WWE’s social media campaign over the past week has been leading to the reveal of WWE 2K18. The site reports that the announcement will come this week and, as reported on Friday, may be Seth Rollins’ big announcement on Monday before Raw on ESPN Sportscenter.

The campaign has been teased on WWE’s Twitter account by showing off several things from WWE’s history such as Andre the Giant’s WWE Hall of Fame statue. According to the site, the plan is to reveal that the items are in a “secured facility” of WWE archives and in the game’s trailer are destroyed when someone attacks the facility. Thet person is revealed to be Seth Rollins, which will lead into the announcement that pre-ordering the game will allow you to get Kurt Angle as a character. The storyline for the campaign is that Angle is seeking out the perpetrator.

The WWE games have traditionally been released in October over the last several years. No word on whether that will continue this year.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/spoiler-on-wwes-announcement-for-this-week/

Charles Shane, sounds familiar..who he?

I admit that my preference is Xbox One and have been an Xbox guy since the first console. But I'm not aneed exclusive fanboy since I'm also into PS. I had a PS3 and X360 last generation and started with a PS4 this generation but sold it for money I needed then got an XBO while I'll likely get a PS4 this or next year for Spider-Man

he used to be a member here. i think they used to have something called a cawscast years ago but i think he got banned but yeah he is real lame lol

yeah me neither

yeah that's cool man and totally understandable. I got my PS4 by accident.. UPS lost 3 of my boxes when i moved so they owed me 2400 bucks LOL i had 800$ insurance on all my boxes. so i got a PS4 for that.

but yeah i think that Spider-man is gonna be epic.

I loved SM 2 and even liked 3 when others didn't. didn't care much for the Amazing series but i also loved the Shattered Dimensions Series. i just wish it was free roaming.

Kurt Angle is heavily rumored to be the pre-order bonus as expected. Now I'm curious if it'll just be a single character model like Brock and Warrior or the duplicate route like Terminator, Sting and Goldberg.

1999-2002 Kurt and post 2002 Kurt is the way to go! 2001 KOTR arena as a bonus arena would be the cherry on top lol

Kurt Angle is heavily rumored to be the pre-order bonus as expected. Now I'm curious if it'll just be a single character model like Brock and Warrior or the duplicate route like Terminator, Sting and Goldberg.

1999-2002 Kurt and post 2002 Kurt is the way to go! 2001 KOTR arena as a bonus arena would be the cherry on top lol

add in an edge shaving kurt cutscene ala SYM/HCTP i forget which one and i'm sold! LMAOL

I hope they don't "waste" slots with characters like Bret Hart and Bret Hart '98...Or Undertaker, Undertaker '00...etc.

If they are going to put those "attires" in the game, make them alt attires, save us the hassle of having Undertaker '00 vs Bret Hart '98 LOL

Am I alone in this? Seriously? LOL

yes you are alone.

what you fail to realize is the 2k15 issue

Short haired Triple H kept showing up in universe cutscenes because Long haired retro triple h was an alternate attire and not separate model.

91 taker keeps showing up in run ins because it is the default model for retro taker.

meaning if you are doing a rivalry with 98 LOD taker or MOD taker, 91 taker will show up in Cutscenes, Run-Ins, and Promo segments because it is the default attire and default attires are what shows up in these circumstances. there's no way to get around it than to have separate models.

Second point. this game does not have "slots"

if 98 bret and 97 bret were all one model, you ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANYONE ELSE.

that's not how things work. Unless WWE approves said superstar and unless they have Merchandising rights (NXT/205 Live/ UK tournament ETC) THEY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED.

Sorry for going out like this but i'm so *censored*ing sick and tired of people complaining about duplicate superstars.

If this were Finn Balor we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

If this were Finn Balor and you know the way it is now Finn never will run in in his demon attire because it is an alternate attire. that's another person that really needs a duplicate. it would solve many issues with his entrance problems.

I would imagine they can figure out a way to program it so that you can select which attire does run-ins against which wrestlers. So like you can put all the Undertakers on one slot, and then for each attire be able to select a separate entrance, separate moves and taunts, and separate rivals and friends. Program it so you select one attire when setting up your Universe, and that's the only attire/rivals that Universe uses. So you don't get biker Undertaker running out to beat up Macho Man or The Ultimate Warrior, or the grey gloved Undertaker doesn't show up in the attitude era to attack Kane or Mankind.

The problem is I don't think the developers actually play the game, at least not the way we do, so half of the stuff that seems like obvious fixes to us never even occur to them.

Archived