WWE 2k18 rumors

Here, we can discuss rumours and possibly break down what they mean.

Rumors so far:

Billie Kay is in the Game

AJ Styles is in the Game

Alicia Fox is in the Game

Vader is in the Game

Undertaker is the cover star

New Commentary team with Byron Saxton and Corey Graves

Big Plans

Online Improvements

PS3 and 360 Versions

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping PS3 and 360 versions would *Censored* of. It's holding current gen back big time. But happy with Taker being the cover star if true. Maybe that means we get an updated model, with an updated Old School. The "Big Plans" part has me intrigued this time actually.

Here, we can discuss rumours and possibly break down what they mean.

Rumors so far:

Billie Kay is in the Game

AJ Styles is in the Game

Alicia Fox is in the Game

Vader is in the Game

Undertaker is the cover star

New Commentary team with Byron Saxton and Corey Graves

Big Plans

Online Improvements

PS3 and 360 Versions

and where's your supposed source?

please don't say King Moe you well be extremely disappointed

I was hoping PS3 and 360 versions would *Censored* of. It's holding current gen back big time. But happy with Taker being the cover star if true. Maybe that means we get an updated model, with an updated Old School. The "Big Plans" part has me intrigued this time actually.

yeah we've heard this before. too many times.

we'll just have to wait and see. Everytime big plans happens. we have a major game breaking issue LOL

People STILL think king moe is an insider?

This.

I also don't believe most of the rumors anyway, I don't think NBA 2K18 is even supposed to have a 360/PS3 version so why in the world would WWE insist on it? Besides 360/PS3 are pretty much dead now, even Microsoft doesn't support the 360 anymore. Youtube is probably one of the least reliable sources for this kind of stuff IMO besides garbage websites like wwe2k18news or whatever.

King Moe is full of shite, always has been. People really need to stop giving the guy attention.

basically so this so called info is completely fake and useless LOL

and then saying their source is youtubers is another red flag imo cause no youtuber that works with 2K would outright give out information. If anything they'd be under NDA clauses. and no info gets talked about this early. so yep.

maybe some of this info will come to pass but more often it'd be luck of the draw

Like rumors are fine and fun to speculate on and everything, but there's no fun in it if the source of the rumor is known to be bullshit. :lol:

exactly. and i mean going off that list most of that is no brainer.

but yeah that's why i asked what was his/her source because i had a feeling the source was Youtubers and King Moe which both discredits him/her LOL

the only youtubers (while annoying as hell) i'd trust with any info would be Tony Pizza, Tubby, that Chris Denker guy and The 101. those are the only people i trust with info cause they all release info around the same time that coincides with the 2k events. oh and CMPul$e other than that any info especially this early would definitely be fake lol

Well, I'm sorry guys but some of these didn't come from king moe, the Billie Kay one came from a screenshot from Paul Heyman, Vader confirmed himself, commentary team was rumored because of a tweet from Michael Cole, AJ styles also came from a screenshot. I'm sorry if this was completely stupid just thought I would throw these in there...

Well, I'm sorry guys but some of these didn't come from king moe, the Billie Kay one came from a screenshot from Paul Heyman, Vader confirmed himself, commentary team was rumored because of a tweet from Michael Cole, AJ styles also came from a screenshot. I'm sorry if this was completely stupid just thought I would throw these in there...

No man, we're not giving you shit here, we're just having a laugh over that King Moe is still actually used by people. Please do post rumors you discover, just make sure to add each ones source individually. :cool:

No man, we're not giving you shit here, we're just having a laugh over that King Moe is still actually used by people. Please do post rumors you discover, just make sure to add each ones source individually. :cool:

Exactly. that's the only thing. We all appreciate any news.

remember when King Moe tried to say Owen would be in 2k16? although i don't think that was too farfetched. since we did get the moves anyway lol

remember when King Moe tried to say Owen would be in 2k16? although i don't think that was too farfetched. since we did get the moves anyway lol

Can't copyright a move, but his wife certainly can make a problem for him himself.

Anyway, anyone wanna bet on what this years "twitter insider" will call themselves?

Can't copyright a move, but his wife certainly can make a problem for him himself.

Anyway, anyone wanna bet on what this years "twitter insider" will call themselves?

yeah i know. i know there were a few rumors within 2k themselves that pointed to owen being in. but when martha found out about that owen dvd that pretty much ruined it lol.

i don't claim to know anything outside the scope of what i've learned over the years of intereacting with community managers and creative directors past but it would have been cool if we had got him. but we all know owen is just off limits lol

i assume it'll be kingmoe2k18 or something stupid like that lol

this is kinda why i wish gamepro and other mags other than just game informer were still around. cause before everything went digital i never even bothered much to wonder what was in what was out etc. It's nice we get to make suggestions and all but i guess pre svr09 it all seemed more of a mystery to me and hell i don't think i preordered before SVR11 LOL

but that's the whole fun i guess. It's getting there on this WWEGames Hype Train. I guess we can say that begun the day vader made that tweet about being in 2k18. although it really doesn't mean much since he was in 2k17 and the tweet was deleted. so you know the story. Wrestler says he's in game, Wreslter's tweet gets deleted, Wrestlers either confirmed being truthful or he told a lie for attention (though like i said i think Vader would be in regardless)

yeah i know. i know there were a few rumors within 2k themselves that pointed to owen being in. but when martha found out about that owen dvd that pretty much ruined it lol.

i don't claim to know anything outside the scope of what i've learned over the years of intereacting with community managers and creative directors past but it would have been cool if we had got him. but we all know owen is just off limits lol

i assume it'll be kingmoe2k18 or something stupid like that lol

this is kinda why i wish gamepro and other mags other than just game informer were still around. cause before everything went digital i never even bothered much to wonder what was in what was out etc. It's nice we get to make suggestions and all but i guess pre svr09 it all seemed more of a mystery to me and hell i don't think i preordered before SVR11 LOL

but that's the whole fun i guess. It's getting there on this WWEGames Hype Train. I guess we can say that begun the day vader made that tweet about being in 2k18. although it really doesn't mean much since he was in 2k17 and the tweet was deleted. so you know the story. Wrestler says he's in game, Wreslter's tweet gets deleted, Wrestlers either confirmed being truthful or he told a lie for attention (though like i said i think Vader would be in regardless)

Honestly, i'm pretty sure Gargano will make it into the game and i'm really damn excited for that.

yeah my predictions right now for not in the game right now are

#DIY

AOP +Ellering

Roode

McIntyre (dlc)

Rhyno (on disc but probably either in nxt attire or maybe SDL debut attire)

Ember Moon (dlc)

Billie Kay (on disc)

i think we might get some sort of Cruiserweight or 205L pack (maybe)

won't get all of them but even if we get about 4 or 5 of them (the main players) that'd be cool.

i'm hoping we get Akira cause it's hard to capture his likeness as far as theatrics taunts etc.

but yeah that's my small list that i think will mostly make on-disc and dlc.

Hardyz/Angle is a toss up as to whether hardyz will be dlc or not. like i said before it really depends on how wwe (actually triple h since he markets the game now) sees where they should be. If i were a betting man i'd say HHH would want Hardyz on disc since they are the tentative champs right now, and Angle to be a POB for his current/last departed wwe look and maybe have his retro look as a hof showcase dlc.

my only problem with 2 angles is they wouldn't be combined into 1 model it would be the duplicate scenario which normally i'm not against but IDK how people would feel about that tbh lol

Do you think Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan and Aliyah will make it?

i honestly couldn't say one way or another. Peyton Royce might make on disc. Are Liv and Aliyah doing anything in nxt right now? i haven't really seen nxt since takeover toronto. but i would think that since the women's nxt roster is completely empty (aside from asuka) that it's a good chance they just make Liv, Peyton, Billie, Ember and Aliyah on disc. atleast that's what i would do.

I'm wondering about if they put mickie james on disc or dlc.

see the nxt roster has always been somewhat of a puzzle to me. like i know why roode and DIY weren't in that was solely cause they had merchandising contracts separate from their standard performance contracts. i want to say the same is of Samoa Joe but i'm unsure. From what i was told, Joe had some special contract which might explain why he was DLC in 2k16.

I think that they are trying to get away from that whole if you debuted by x then you're a lock. cause if we're going by that, then Epico and Primo damn should have been in as E&P and not F&D lol

so yeah i'd say it's a toss up at this point. ask me again around the time of E3 and whatever the July WWE PPV is lol

Archived