Will we get The Hardyz & Kurt Angle in 2K18?

Just thinking that Kurt was the HOF headliner & The Hardyz returned at mania so hopefully they'll make the cut in this years game.

Has the cut off point changed or will it still be a week after mania?

I think it's safe to say there's no guarantee on who's going to be in and who's going to be out proven that it doesn't matter you're standing in the company there's no guarantee we'll be in the game question is what would be the bigger selling point as pre order the Hardys or Kurt

do they have enough guys who work with Kurt Angle to have a Kurt Angle showcase still on Legends contract or roster but if,they have a Kurt angle's showcase he won't Be preorder

The Hardyz are gna be pre-order imo. Theyd be stupid to not make the Hardys pre-order. Theyre a major selling point. Are YOU not gonna pre-order to get the Hardys at launch? I certainly would, cant say id feel the urge to HAVE Kurt on day one if he was the Pre-Order bonus. Hardys are presently wrestling, theyre needed for an updated roster.

The Hardyz are gna be pre-order imo. Theyd be stupid to not make the Hardys pre-order. Theyre a major selling point. Are YOU not gonna pre-order to get the Hardys at launch? I certainly would, cant say id feel the urge to HAVE Kurt on day one if he was the Pre-Order bonus. Hardys are presently wrestling, theyre needed for an updated roster.

they will not be preorder. just cause someone just made a return at wrestlemania and just cause they're popular means zip. Brock Lesnar and Arnold says hello

I wasnt sayin that cuz of mania, I just meant cuz they recently debuted and 2k would get a shit ton of pre-orders..more than arnold.

Has nothing to do with 2k or preorders has to do with wwe and where they approve hardyz qnd angle on the roster list. Angle is probably gonna be preorder dlc with a second model released s hof showcase dlc

I wasnt sayin that cuz of mania, I just meant cuz they recently debuted and 2k would get a shit ton of pre-orders..more than arnold.

Has nothing to do with 2k or preorders has to do with wwe and where they approve hardyz qnd angle on the roster list. Angle is probably gonna be preorder dlc with a second model released s hof showcase dlc

OOoohkay Mr. Smartypants.

not being a smartypants it's about the fact that i've been a community leader way longer than you've probably been a caws.ws poster. i was at playtests, i was at events that previewed the game where i got to know the dev team. i know how things work. but you keep going ahead about how you think that the hardyz will be dlc just cause they are the most over rated retro tag team in the world.

and do you really think that if 2k wanted someone included in 2k16 that arnold would have been the last thing they'd want? That was solely a wwe/ mostly triple h idea. not 2K

Hardys are on the main roster and will likely be the champions at the cut-off date. They'll be in the main game. No doubt.

In the last few years we've gotten a HOF pack with that years HOF inductees so Kurt may be a part of that. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kurt as a pre-order bonus at all though.

Why on earth would 2K ever make the current Raw Tag champs DLC/pre order exclusive? That's like if UFC 3 were coming out next year and guessing that they'll make Conor McGregor, their current Lightweight Champion, a DLC/pre order exclusive because "he's a major selling point".

Why on earth would 2K ever make the current Raw Tag champs DLC/pre order exclusive? That's like if UFC 3 were coming out next year and guessing that they'll make Conor McGregor, their current Lightweight Champion, a DLC/pre order exclusive because "he's a major selling point".

yeah it's all silly. then again you have people that are obsessed with kissing the hardyz ass they just want them dlc just so they can be in the game.

remember how everyone said that the 4HW were gonna be dlc in 2k16? and then again in 2k17? Yep i do. lol

DLC

£££££££££££/$$$$$$$$$$$

DLC.

Doesn't matter if they are champions. DLC cut off appears to be May anyways.

Nakamura and Aries made it as DLC and they debuted the night before WreslteMania in April.

Samoa Joe made 2K16 and he debuted in May. Maybe June?

I think it's safe to say The Hardyz will be DLC.

not being a smartypants it's about the fact that i've been a community leader way longer than you've probably been a caws.ws poster. i was at playtests, i was at events that previewed the game where i got to know the dev team. i know how things work. but you keep going ahead about how you think that the hardyz will be dlc just cause they are the most over rated retro tag team in the world.

and do you really think that if 2k wanted someone included in 2k16 that arnold would have been the last thing they'd want? That was solely a wwe/ mostly triple h idea. not 2K

Lol ok

I don't know. I hope but not counting on it. I remember for 2K16 I thought that Becky, Charlotte and Sasha would be in and was disappointed when they werent in. So I try not to assume anymore.

Yeah that was solely wwes call

I'm aware. But still my point is I try not to assume.

I don't know. I hope but not counting on it. I remember for 2K16 I thought that Becky, Charlotte and Sasha would be in and was disappointed when they werent in. So I try not to assume anymore.

Yeah that was solely wwes call

I'm aware. But still my point is I try not to assume.

yeah totally agree. i don't assume anything after they removed Harlem Heat from 2K17 after only being in the game for a few months (i don't even consider an entire year since they made the game during the last dlc of 2k16)

DLC.

Doesn't matter if they are champions. DLC cut off appears to be May anyways.

Nakamura and Aries made it as DLC and they debuted the night before WreslteMania in April.

Samoa Joe made 2K16 and he debuted in May. Maybe June?

I think it's safe to say The Hardyz will be DLC.

The current champions by the cutoff date have always made it into the full roster rather than DLC. Hell, they have to base the default Exhibition/Universe champions on something.

EDIT: Also, everyone you listed there started out in NXT when they debuted for WWE and none of them were current champions. The DLC cutoff date is later than the regular cutoff, so that easily explains why they only made DLC.

Archived