WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

wHiDhGv.jpg

WWE superstar and COO Triple H surprised an off-duty Police Officer in the United Kingdom who was seriously injured as he fought off the London Bridge terrorists.

The emotional visit saw Paul Levesque, better known to WWE fans as "The Game" Triple H meet Charlie Guenigault, 25, who was stabbed multiple times as he took on the terrorist who brought about carnage on the iconic London Bridge.

It was reported that on the night of the attack Charlie was wearing a Sami Zayn t-shirt. Triple H praised Charlie for his "exceptional bravery" and played a personal video message recorded by Zayn.

Zayn said: You put yourself in the line of danger at a time when you really had no obligation to do so.

I cant tell you how much respect I have for you. The fact you were wearing my shirt at the time really puts it into perspective for me."

"Sami Zayn has always been the guy known to stand up to the bad guys, but you did it in the most horrific of circumstances. Man, Im just blown away, I really am.

Triple H added: To run in the direction of a scary situation that cant even be described in words, to help others, for that to be your instinct to help others that is a hero.

People say a lot of times that they watch WWE because these guys are like real-life superheroes. Well, Charlie is a real hero."

Triple H presented Charlie with his very own WWE Championship title.

Click Here to read the full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/wrestling/hes-true-hero-triple-h-10652851

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/46943/Triple-H-Surprises-Off-Duty-Police-Officer-Injured-In-London/

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone probs gonna say they give too many belts away or some shit

They do tho...

Heartwarming story or not, they totally do give away belts to everyone on the face of the planet. I mean...you know, if they didn't give belts to every sports star, this would actually be a much nicer story. The fact that everyone gets belts kinda takes away from it, tbh.

Or they will have a match at GBOF and it will be an even worse breakup story then the Hart Dynasty

Don't remember Hart Dynasty even getting a PPV match so Enzo and Cass' breakup will already be better if they ended up on GBOF lol.

Smackdown Live and 205 Live will be broadcast from Dayton, Ohio tonight from the Wright Dtate University Nutter Center with the fall out of last night's Money in the Bank PPV including the return of Daniel Bryan as Bryan and Shane McMahon deal with the finish of the first-ever women's Money in the Bank match and how that bout ended. Maria and Mike Kanellis will make their official Smackdown debut (well, for her, a return, but you get the idea.)

Neville vs. Rich Swann was set for 205 Live last we had heard, but has yet to be officially announced, so that can always change.

WWE announced Brock Lesnar would be on next week's Raw from Los Angeles, CA at the Staples Center.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=110398

Someone probs gonna say they give too many belts away or some shit

They do tho...

Heartwarming story or not, they totally do give away belts to everyone on the face of the planet. I mean...you know, if they didn't give belts to every sports star, this would actually be a much nicer story. The fact that everyone gets belts kinda takes away from it, tbh.

Now someone is prob going to say they even gave one to Jinder Mahal

NBC Sports recently interviewed Daniel Bryan, and he explained why a change of presentation is necessary for WWE. Below are some highlights.

Bryans thoughts on WWE needing a change of presentation: I think a change of presentation is absolutely necessary. I think the way that we present our superstars probably needs to change. Years ago they went through with this idea of having as much live stuff as possible on the shows, but I think when you watch say UFC for example, some of the things that are the most endearing, that make you care the most about the fighters are these backstage vignettes that get to show their real personality. Youll see great fights that people will cheer maybe because theyre great fights, but the fights that have the most impact are the ones with fighters who people actually care about. I think one of the things that really endeared me to people was that people got to view more aspects of my personality than most because of the different things that I did within WWE. Seeing performers frustrated and being able to show that on TV and being able to show their experiences, their reactions to whats happening to them on the show and doing backstage vignettes. There was a great one on NXT about Roderick Strong recently about being a new dad and all of that kind of stuff. Since Ive been gone, theyve been doing some really fun stuff with the Fashion Police. Not that there needs to be more of that exact kind of stuff, but it helps people get to know their personalities. I think one of our failings on SmackDown Live was American Alpha. Theyre great and on NXT they did all of these fun little interview segments with the two of them that got to show the people behind American Alpha. (They saw) who Chad Gable is, who Jason Jordan is. Id like to do more of that kind of stuff.

Bryans feedback on how to capitalize on dynamic personalities: In combat sports, personalities are what draw. Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao was one of the worst boxing matches Ive ever seen, but millions of people watched it because of the personalities involved. I think changing that dynamic and highlighting the personalities is something we really need to do. Now, I dont know how we do it. I think if anybody has a magic answer of what the best way is to present personalities in this modern day of television, theyd make millions of dollars, so I may not have the answer.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/daniel-bryan-claims-wwe-needs-to-change-the-way-it-presents-their-superstars/

Full interview: http://sports.nbcsports.com/2017/06/19/wwe-one-on-one-with-daniel-bryan/

I think changing that dynamic and highlighting the personalities is something we really need to do. Now, I dont know how we do it. I think if anybody has a magic answer of what the best way is to present personalities in this modern day of television, theyd make millions of dollars, so I may not have the answer.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/daniel-bryan-claims-wwe-needs-to-change-the-way-it-presents-their-superstars/

Full interview: http://sports.nbcsports.com/2017/06/19/wwe-one-on-one-with-daniel-bryan/

Sounds encouraging.

Probably Cass will destroy Enzo a couple of times and he will have a mini feud against The Big Show. Then Show will be the Enzo's new tag partner and they will forget all about it.

Cass vs Enzo has the potential to be even worse feud in terms of match interest than Cryme Time or Prime Time Players

Probably Cass will destroy Enzo a couple of times and he will have a mini feud against The Big Show. Then Show will be the Enzo's new tag partner and they will forget all about it.

Cass vs Enzo has the potential to be even worse feud in terms of match interest than Cryme Time or Prime Time Players

You really believe that? Considering Enzo and Cass were way more over than both the other teams you mentioned, I strongly disagree.

I remember Shad was supposed to have a feud with Cena after that strap match he had with JTG at Extreme Rules apparently lol. Don't remember many people caring about that match unfortunately. Cryme Tyme were definitely robbed a tag title reign during their original run though. Remember when they released them but kept them in the video game over London and Kendrick (who were champs at the time) though? Lmao

Enzo's probabaly gonna cut the promo of his life here soon, lol.

As far as Enzo's career is concerned as a singles guy, I think he's fine. With a guy like Enzo who's a good speaker and just seems to be naturally charismatic, I think he'll have good roles in the company - whether it's in the ring or outside the ring.

Lol they're probably splitting Miz and Maryse because their gimmick is similar to Mike and Maria

Also, so far Jinder's the only WWE Champion to succesfully defend it on a PPV this year. lol

Archived