Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryder, weren't you complaining about Asuka's long reign?

You're a strange cat.

No, I was complaining about people who think Asuka should just vacate the title in a situation where no one gains anything. Personally I think Asuka should hold until the pre-WrestleMania Takeover next year.

She should vacate it.

Ehh I think Roman has charisma. Just in a different way. I feel when he's going for the spear or they make him angry he has charisma. Like when he gutted the *Censored* out of Triple H he had endless charisma. And tbh it will work because even if he never gets accepted. They'll just give him endless accolades until people are forced to get over it.

Someone on the main roster would gain something.

But what about NXT? You know, the place where she had that long run and went over everybody?
NXT is devolpmental. In kayfabe and out of kayfabe Asuka is way beyond everyone else in the division from when she got in. So it's fine

She was never "way beyond" everyone, if she was then Bayley never would have given her a fight nor would she have had to cheat to beat Ember.

Yet people STILL cheer Roman. I will never understand it.

Because there are still Roman fans Either you idiot he-man haters choose to believe it or not. But hey i know idiots like you would perform non PG acts on Roman for a free autograph

Imagine taking the time out to actually type this and post it lmao

Oh i see another Roman hater is salty stay salty my friend

wow man you straight up killing these fools, i can see why you call yourself trueassassin86x because you straight up killing these fools

respect

Since when are assassins straight about killing people?

ever seen a sniper bend it like beckham for the headshot mate no i didn't think so pal

How do you explain JFK then

Someone on the main roster would gain something.

But what about NXT? You know, the place where she had that long run and went over everybody?
NXT is devolpmental. In kayfabe and out of kayfabe Asuka is way beyond everyone else in the division from when she got in. So it's fine

Thanks

Kinda late but here are my thoughts on the show, or the 3 matches I watched:

About the commentary, I hadn't listened to Cole for quite a while, I guess I'd forgotten how annoying he is, you could replace him with sound bytes and no one would notice. Booker was pretty good, though.

Right, the tag steel cage match was good but the stip was *censored*ing ridiculous. Dumb as *Censored* is all I have to say about that.

I thought the CW match was too long, mostly because the crowd doesn't give a shit about them. They were dying out there, heartbreaking to see, they're both great workers.

And about the main event, thought it was very good but not MOTYC or anything like that. Maybe it's cause I hadn't seen it in a while but Bray's attire sucks, he needs a change. Speaking of sucking, Roman's corner clotheslines are the absolute drizzling shits, Jesus. Seth's frogsplash through the announce table was beautiful but it looked like he hit his knee on the edge of it, you could tell it really *censored*ed him up. Hated the Roman no sell after the buckle bomb by sell. The finish was a bit surprising but I really wanna see Brock vs Joe, it's gonna be lit!

Oh, btw, has Joe used the Muscle Buster on the main roster yet?

The whole show was decent (or better), I thought.

There were some perfectly enjoyable matches on there...but they really pissed off the audience, I think...with the lack of matches that were actually "extreme". And not only a lack of being "extreme"...but actually going in the opposite direction and having matches with more rules than usual.

If they bother to do ER at all next year, they need to actually commit to the extreme rules portion of it. But, my personal vote is for killing the event entirely. They clearly have zero commitment to having a proper go at it. At this point, having the ER name just hurts the event...as we all saw last night.

Because there are still Roman fans Either you idiot he-man haters choose to believe it or not. But hey i know idiots like you would perform non PG acts on Roman for a free autograph

Imagine taking the time out to actually type this and post it lmao

Oh i see another Roman hater is salty stay salty my friend

wow man you straight up killing these fools, i can see why you call yourself trueassassin86x because you straight up killing these fools

respect

Since when are assassins straight about killing people?

ever seen a sniper bend it like beckham for the headshot mate no i didn't think so pal

How do you explain JFK then
it was an inside job, his brain suicide bombed him

Yeah, I think this show would've been better off if it were called anything else but Extreme Rules. Since Great Balls of Fire replaced Bad Blood, I guess that could've been done instead...but then people would maybe complain there was no actual blood last night. :lol:

You can tell Vince finds the irony of Ambrose being able to lose the title via DQ at a PPV called Extreme Rules, hilarious.

I suppose that stipulation is an "extreme rule".

Yeah, certainly seems like they went with "extreme rules" just being "rules that are extreme in one direction or another".

In the case of most of those matches...the rules were just "extremely" stupid. Especially the kendo stick on a pole match, where it was only supposed to be legal for the person who initially grabbed the cane to be able to use it. That one still has me shaking my head. WHAT WAS THE GODDAMN POINT?

Just realized we didn't even get a wooden table spot.

Legit was sour that all we got was a chair, kendo stick and the damn steel steps. Like now that I think about it, the Ambrose Asylum was more extreme than anything we saw last night.

Just realized we didn't even get a wooden table spot.

Legit was sour that all we got was a chair, kendo stick and the damn steel steps. Like now that I think about it, the Ambrose Asylum was more extreme than anything we saw last night.

We got an announce table spot. Same shit.

The main Event was the best main Event of the year in a wwe ppv in my opinion.

Loved every little bit of it. :)

Elimination chamber match was wayyy better.

Wtf is this?

I really hope they force to Brock to give some actual effort.

Lmao.

It would be an insult to have someone who isn't on her level beat her. The only one good enough is Ember, I suppose.

Nope.

Archived