Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Really tired of Mix always being in the IC title picture, or being the champion. I feel WWE is trying to have hime break Jericho's record of reigns, which should not happen by him.

Yes. He should.

Nope. Miz should break Honky's record, not Jericho's.

This. I'd have no issue if he broke Honkey Tonk's record, but I don't think he should beat Jericho's.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope they force to Brock to give some actual effort. I'm not asking for a technical match. I want a damn war. I want a brawl all over the place. I want the entire locker room trying to separate them as we lead up to the PPV. I don't care if it's already been down. I want Joe to make Brock pass out one week during the build as well. I want a hard hitting, stiff match.

I think maybe the kendo stick fell too early in Bliss/Bayley? At least that's what it looked like (my network was cutting out)

At that point maybe they weren't sure what to do and the match just ended early?

Yeah I thought it fell too early. There was barely any fighting for it at all and I figure they had to improvise.

Doesn't mean the match had to end that quickly though. They really should have built up Bayley's use of the weapon more.

Yet people STILL cheer Roman. I will never understand it.

Because there are still Roman fans Either you idiot he-man haters choose to believe it or not. But hey i know idiots like you would perform non PG acts on Roman for a free autograph

Roman sucks.

Really tired of Mix always being in the IC title picture, or being the champion. I feel WWE is trying to have hime break Jericho's record of reigns, which should not happen by him.

Yes. He should.

This. I'd have no issue if he broke Honkey Tonk's record, but I don't think he should beat Jericho's.

Jericho thinks he should beat Jericho's. So who cares what you think...

Miz should be the 16 time IC champion.

Extreme rules was a good demonstration of how terrible wwe is in regards to it's storytelling department. I'm glad Joe got the win, but I didn't like the first half of the main-event. Wish he'd work by himself instead of forming an "alliance" with Bray Wyatt.

Maybe I'm nitpicking here, idk. Watched LU last night and I'm always delighted to see it's commitment to consistency with their characters and their personalities.

Thought Miz vs. Ambrose was a great match, and the tag-team match surprised me as well. Miz is one of the most interesting characters right now, and his stuff is always must watch.

Yes. He should.

No one is breaking Honky Tonk Man's record anytime soon. Unless he pisses someone off in WWE.

Naw. Miz should break Jericho's record. Hell, race him to no. 9, bring Jericho back to Raw or something (find a loophole to do it), do some shenanigans where the belt is vacated, have a tournament to crown a new champion at, say, WrestleMania 34, have Miz and Jericho meet in the finals to not only crown a new Intercontinental champion but also to become the first-ever 10-time Intercontinental champion. Which Miz does.

Roman isn't for everyone. Is what it is. If you hate him it's your right. I don't see why people still get upset that some people still hate him. I also don't get why some people can't grasp why many like him as well. But I will say the hate he gets makes me actually enjoy him more. Like I hope he continues to get pushed and booed. Worked for Cena overall.

Roman isn't for everyone. Is what it is. If you hate him it's your right. I don't see why people still get upset that some people still hate him. I also don't get why some people can't grasp why many like him as well. But I will say the hate he gets makes me actually enjoy him more. Like I hope he continues to get pushed and booed. Worked for Cena overall.

What worked for Cena doesn't necessarily mean it'll work for Reigns. Cena has a lot of natural charisma that they just shoved down our throats. Reigns doesn't have that type of charisma and they have transparently tried to force it.

Reigns is good, but he's not great.

What worked for Cena doesn't necessarily mean it'll work for Reigns. Cena has a lot of natural charisma that they just shoved down our throats. Reigns doesn't have that type of charisma and they have transparently tried to force it.

Reigns is good, but he's not great.

You just described everything wrong with WWE's attempt at making Roman Reigns their new top star for the past 3 years.

Look at Hogan, Savage, Bret, Shawn, Austin, Rock and Cena. You could see the difference between all of them easily.

I came into this PPV with absoultely low expectations. I didn't really care for it as I didn't even watch it live. But boy did I enjoy the the hell out of it!

I thought every match ranged from good to great.

My MOTN honestly, as unpopular as it may seem was the submission match. Those two guys have incredible chemistry and that was there best encounter yet for me. Aries was stiff, besides that one slip up every move was crisp. The ending was brutal. I absolutely loved it.

The main event was right up there for me and had non stop action. I honestly can't say a bad thing about this PPV.

I thought the IC title match was good, but it didn't need to drag on for 20+ minutes. At least it was fast paced and told a good story.

I loved seeing Bayley get her ass kicked.

Steel cage match was fun from bell to bell. I was really sucked into outcome of who was gonna win.

Also, you gottta remember that I split watching it into two parts and I fast forwarded through entrances, commercials , etc so I got all the good stuff. I think if you guys did the same, you'd enjoy the shows even more.

Did people enjoy the steel cage match? The match itself was pretty fun, but the ending was stupid as hell. There was no reason for Jeff to come back into the match. He shouldn't have gotten out that early anyway.

Idk, the ending irked me.

Yes. He should.

No one is breaking Honky Tonk Man's record anytime soon. Unless he pisses someone off in WWE.

Naw. Miz should break Jericho's record. Hell, race him to no. 9, bring Jericho back to Raw or something (find a loophole to do it), do some shenanigans where the belt is vacated, have a tournament to crown a new champion at, say, WrestleMania 34, have Miz and Jericho meet in the finals to not only crown a new Intercontinental champion but also to become the first-ever 10-time Intercontinental champion. Which Miz does.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew and ew. No hot potato, no BS vacating of the title. Let Miz hold it for like two years straight and build it up to a big moment when he finally loses it.

Did people enjoy the steel cage match? The match itself was pretty fun, but the ending was stupid as hell. There was no reason for Jeff to come back into the match. He shouldn't have gotten out that early anyway.

Idk, the ending irked me.

Yes there was a reason for him to come back in. To save Matt. The problem was that he left too early. It did make him looking dumb for having to come back and save his brother, I agree on that.

Ryder, weren't you complaining about Asuka's long reign?

You're a strange cat.

No, I was complaining about people who think Asuka should just vacate the title in a situation where no one gains anything. Personally I think Asuka should hold until the pre-WrestleMania Takeover next year.

Archived