Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

The main Event was the best main Event of the year in a wwe ppv in my opinion.

Loved every little bit of it. :)

The womens title match was dissappointing for me. The mixed tag was ok for what it was and everyone worked well on their roles.

All the other Matches were from ok to good and Kalisto vs Apollo was more exciting than some of the Matches on the main Card for me.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet people STILL cheer Roman. I will never understand it.

People like Roman. What's hard to understand about that?

Nevertheless, this was a meh PPV at best.

GOODS: The main event and Roman Reigns

EXTREMELY GOOD: Intercontinental title match

LOW: Submission match. The match was good, but putting it on the death spot didn't help either.

EXTREMELY LOW: Kendo stick on a pole match. Way to make Bayley look bad. Good grief.

Really tired of Mix always being in the IC title picture, or being the champion. I feel WWE is trying to have hime break Jericho's record of reigns, which should not happen by him.

Agreed.

What the *Censored* was up with that womens title match yo. Seriously like did they even try when they booked this match? So far i might have to give that worst match of the year so far.

I kind of think that Womens title finish could be good for Bayleys development but it depends on what they do next.

I kind of think that Womens title finish could be good for Bayleys development but it depends on what they do next.

I wonder if they're trying to paint Bayley as a loveable loser, who eventually gets it together. That's the only way this makes sense, but I really fear it's just confirmation that they have damaged her beyond repair, it wasn't even a close match with Alexa, how can Bayley possibly justify another title shot any time soon?

If you look at Alexa, she's definitely more WWE's "type" that they like to push - but Bayley has fumbled the promos they gave her (which were crap anyway)

Anyway, Joe v Brock should be a tear up, looking forward to that. Can't see them having Joe win though.

I wonder if they're trying to paint Bayley as a loveable loser, who eventually gets it together. That's the only way this makes sense, but I really fear it's just confirmation that they have damaged her beyond repair, it wasn't even a close match with Alexa, how can Bayley possibly justify another title shot any time soon?

If you look at Alexa, she's definitely more WWE's "type" that they like to push - but Bayley has fumbled the promos they gave her (which were crap anyway)

Anyway, Joe v Brock should be a tear up, looking forward to that. Can't see them having Joe win though.

I think they're trying to paint her as someone who has the talent in her but can't fully let it out due to her character. so if they work on building that from here it may work. We'll see.

Because there are still Roman fans Either you idiot he-man haters choose to believe it or not. But hey i know idiots like you would perform non PG acts on Roman for a free autograph

Imagine taking the time out to actually type this and post it lmao

Because there are still Roman fans Either you idiot he-man haters choose to believe it or not. But hey i know idiots like you would perform non PG acts on Roman for a free autograph

Oh i see another Roman hater is salty stay salty my friend

TyKx1dO.jpg

Lmfao sure ok buddy. That made my day.

Lol no not really, I think he's cool. Not that I particularly care about him in-ring, but he's cool.

Doesn't mean I can't find your post ridiculous.

wow man you straight up killing these fools, i can see why you call yourself trueassassin86x because you straight up killing these fools

respect

wow man you straight up killing these fools, i can see why you call yourself trueassassin86x because you straight up killing these fools

respect

Since when are assassins straight about killing people?

respect

Since when are assassins straight about killing people?

ever seen a sniper bend it like beckham for the headshot mate no i didn't think so pal

I wouldn't want an autograph from Roman. There's lots of other people on the roster I'd sooner get autographs from. Lol

I'd only want an autograph from Roman if I were out of toilet paper, and needed something to wipe my ass with...

Archived