Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the PPV? Probably should've watched it instead of....ANOTHER BLOWOUT ?????

Sucked aside from the main event. Cage match and Submission match were decent though.

Nothing extreme about it though.

Reigns is cool...*Censored* the critics.

Good man.

Disgusting.

- Miz vs Dean Ambrose was just meh. Don't care for Dean ESPECIALLY as IC champion, didn't care for the match stipulation and didn't care for this feud. Glad Miz is champ now I guess, I just hope this feud is done now.

- The mixed tag match... I gave 0 *censored*s about this match.

- Elias Samson signing... alright? Felt out of place on a PPV imo, especially since it didn't lead to anything. I like Samson though.

- Alexa vs Bayley was alright I suppose. I love Alexa, really bored with Bayley though.

- The Hardy Boyz vs Sheamus and Cesaro was a great match, really enjoyed it. Jeff's inevitable spot from the top of the cage was great. Glad Sheamus and Cesaro won and felt they needed to win after their heel turn... BUT I'm incredibly biased and want Matt and Jeff to be champs forever (not really, but kinda). Still happy for Sheamus and Cesaro though.

- Austin Aries vs Neville was a really good match, not great though. Glad Neville retained, hope he has a long reign as champion.

- Fatal 5-Way match was MOTN for me, really enjoyed it. However, what's the difference between an Extreme Rules Fatal 5-Way and a regular Fatal 5-Way? Either way there's no DQ so I dunno, kinda bugged me for some reason. The match was great though, everyone had a really good showing imo. And I'm really surprised/happy Joe won, didn't see that coming.

Overall I'd give this PPV a 4.5/10, a pretty meh show to be honest. Yes, the main event was terrific and I really enjoyed the tag match but that's it really. Also for a PPV named "Extreme Rules" this event was pretty tame and that annoys me.

I think my biggest regret was that I checked out that Ospraey VS KUSHIDA match today. It was more extreme than anything I saw while watching Extreme Rules and it didn't need a lame old chair, kendo stick or steel steps either.

I cringed more in that match than I did during the entire PPV so I left disappointed. God, I miss trash can lids at this point.

Really tired of Mix always being in the IC title picture, or being the champion. I feel WWE is trying to have hime break Jericho's record of reigns, which should not happen by him.

Archived