Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

The 6 months thing is probably so they can go "WOOOOOOAHHHH, ITS BRAUN STROWMAN! He was supposed to be out for 6 months, its only been 2 months, what a freak of nature" blah blah blah

Yeah that's what I think.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard it 6 weeka

Catch up Austin

Wasn't he the first person that posted the 6 months thing here?

Went back to check and nah, it was EJ in WWE Show Discussion lol.

I heard it 6 weeka

Catch up Austin

Wasn't he the first person that posted the 6 months thing here?

Went back to check and nah, it was EJ in WWE Show Discussion lol.

Well...Thank you for your detective work anyway :P

The 6 months thing is probably so they can go "WOOOOOOAHHHH, ITS BRAUN STROWMAN! He was supposed to be out for 6 months, its only been 2 months, what a freak of nature" blah blah blah

Because...

"I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU, REIGNS!!!"

Not a match I'd want to see again at Mania though.

I've admitted Brock VS Reigns was my favourite Reigns match. But the whole idea of building to that all year is boring af. Mostly since it means another title reign for Reigns as well...

I'm not sure if they could top their Mania match. I'd rather that remain it's own classic with its own "What if?" ending. But I'm defintiely not against a rematch.

If you remember, there were a lot of criticisms about their first match before it even happened. Yet as soon as the bell rang the crowd was into it. I'd expect the same thing to happen in their rematch. Their styles mesh together so well, it's a natural crowd-pleaser.

I'll be hyped for Lesnar vs. Reigns regardless of the match type...and it really shouldn't be in a Hell in a Cell or have a stipulation unless the build leading up to their match actually calls for it. There's nothing I hate more than matches that have stips like HiAC, Steel Cage, No DQ, etc just for the hell of it.

HIAC matches are only good when the wrestlers involved can actually bring the physicality. Wrestlers who can look good in a brawl and throw a good looking punch. That's why I think it'd be good for those two. I'd like a good reason for it though. When Roman and Bray had theirs, it made sense due to outside interference. Would Brock-Roman have a good reason for it? I don't think they have a deep-rooted animosity.

Archived