R.I.P. The Way Of The Fist

Fuse

The Way Of The Fist

Many of you old school guys and girls remember him as a mod/global mod/universal mod and metalhead of the forum. We both joined around the same time and we lived 10 minutes away from from each other, so I'll always remember him as my Bmore bro. For the last 4 years he battled skin cancer and passed away in November at 24 years old. He was a great guy. It's always the great ones. R.I.P Nick.

Fist was a great guy - I didn't know him much, but what little we did talk, you could tell he was a genuine person. I know yourself Fuse was pretty close to him, so I knew how cool he was 2nd hand through you, and it saddens me he went through a tough few years and ultimately lost the battle, and at such a young age. I can't even imagine how horrendous it must have been. Thank you Fist for your kindness and I'm internally grateful for your contributions to the team. Rest well.

Wow. I vaguely remember his name, too, despite being a kid too in the early days of this forum.

Very upsetting to know a great companion of yours is gone, rest in peace.

Same. I was 13 when I first started coming here. It's crazy how many names and people you remember from way back then, Fist was certainly one of them.

Archived