Anybody play Universe Mode with No Custom Creations?

I can't get through a month without it freezing in Universe Mode when having superstars with custom attires and custom arenas. It also leads to longer loading times, clipping, messing up cutscenes, etc. So does anyone play Universe Mode basically vanilla?

I can't get through a month without it freezing in Universe Mode when having superstars with custom attires and custom arenas. It also leads to longer loading times, clipping, messing up cutscenes, etc. So does anyone play Universe Mode basically vanilla?

ummm pretty sure universe doesn't freeze. where are you getting that from. I know universe has problems but it damn sure doesn't freeze. are you on current gen or last?

You may need to restart universe especially if you haven't after the last update..

No reason not to.. Maybe just use ones that have a big change! Ie Cesaro, Karl Anderson now has tights etc

yeah i don't have universe freezing at all.

and i have multiple attire changes custom arenas custom titles caws etc etc and etc lol

if i were forced to just use the stock version of the game i wouldn't even bother haha

I've restarted Universe multiple times and have the lastest update. It changes nothing. All I use is custom belts, arenas, and attires to match the brand split. I don't use created superstars as I don't feel like plugging in move-sets and attributes for them. I don't understand how this is not occurring for some and occurring for others. This game is buggy as hell.

it never freezes for me, I have custom logos,titles and quite a few caws, I've had messed up cutscenes a couple of times, as the custom belts dont always show up when they should and though it does take a bit longer to load up matchs involving caws than 2 base game superstars its not long enough for it to be a problem.

I've restarted Universe multiple times and have the lastest update. It changes nothing. All I use is custom belts, arenas, and attires to match the brand split. I don't use created superstars as I don't feel like plugging in move-sets and attributes for them. I don't understand how this is not occurring for some and occurring for others. This game is buggy as hell.

If I had to guess, it sounds like you're on PS3?

I think it's just a bit too much game for the older systems to handle reliably.

If I had to guess, it sounds like you're on PS3?

I think it's just a bit too much game for the older systems to handle reliably.

exactly and he never once answered my question as to if he was on current or last gen.

Nah, I'm on PS4.

sorry not buying it at all

game does not freeze up on ps4. only time i've heard of this was on x1 not ps4.

Freezing my be the wrong word to use. What I'm saying is that it gets stuck on the loading screen sometimes and never loads.

Nah, I'm on PS4.

sorry not buying it at all

game does not freeze up on ps4. only time i've heard of this was on x1 not ps4.

Freezing my be the wrong word to use. What I'm saying is that it gets stuck on the loading screen sometimes and never loads.

okay now that i can testify to. it's happened once or twice only when i've used the WCW Saturday Night 92 arena/show. which i can deal with. I can't however deal with freezing.

Archived