PS4 Arena request.

Emrys

Hello, I'm wanting to do a custom women's show in my universe. I'm not very good with creating arenas. So I thought someone on here may be able to make an awesome one on PS4! All creative freedom is up to you as well. I'm blank on a show name as well.

would it need to be a wwe branded show or indy and if indy what company name?

Maybe something like NXT, but for a women's show. WWE would be the company. But no idea on an actual name for a show.

I have an all women's arena that I'm working on. It's WWE Queen Of The Ring. I have to finish uploading my backgrounds and then I'll get started. Women from NXT, RAW And Smackdown Live are the main participants with some outside surprises.

Here's WWE Queen of The Ring. Let me know what you think. If you like it, then I'll get it uploaded. I won't be able to upload the show as the show has a custom logo and CC doesn't allow shows with custom logos to be uploaded.

RR4doDl.jpg

wP6fOLG.jpg

OpdxxEk.jpg

RS4hzgv.jpg

cmnxjNS.jpg

Credit goes to the creator of the Little Miss Bliss attire and new NXT Women's Championship

I was gonna give it a try, but damn...don't think I can top that lmao.

LOL! Thanks man. I had a bunch of other backgrounds to use but I decided to go with the current background instead.

20/10 for the show! Upload it

Will do!

Oh wow! I love that. Please upload it!

Doing it now.... well after I'm done beating up John Cena in Career mode. I'm almost done with the match. Just toying with him at this point... He's busted open and completely red. Give me a few min to upload

Damn DX that is one awesome looking arena.

Thanks! I appreciate the comment

The show for QOTR has been uploaded. For some odd reason when I try to upload the arena, it's not showing up in my arenas on CC. I'll continue to try.

OK.... Soooo, I'm still unable to upload QOTR. I think it's a connectivity issue. So, I've uploaded the background that I used for QOTR along with an additional background. It's on CC now the QOTR logo can be found on CC as well. I downloaded the logo months ago to use for Dana Brooks Bullet Club attire. You already have my arena here on CAWs.ws as a reference. It's the best I can do right now until I figure what's going on with my system. Is anyone else having issues with CC?

Oh BTW.... I also uploaded some of my custom WCW titles on CC as well for anyone who's started or may start a WCW universe. I still have to upload the tag team titles as well as my custom Cruiser weight and Global Championship. For some reason just like my arenas, all of my championships aren't showing up in my upload que either.

The arena? That's odd....then it must something wrong with either my game itself or my PS4. I do have the bad habit of leaving my system on sleep mode versus completely shutting it down or I fall asleep on my couch and the PS4 is just running. Well, if you've uploaded the arena then I appreciate at it. I really wanted to get it uploaded last night. I want to upload my custom RAW and Smackdown Live arenas but those aren't showing up either. It's really annoying the hell out of me. I don't think I'm missing any updates for the game or my PS4.

Here's WWE Queen of The Ring. Let me know what you think. If you like it, then I'll get it uploaded. I won't be able to upload the show as the show has a custom logo and CC doesn't allow shows with custom logos to be uploaded.

RR4doDl.jpg

wP6fOLG.jpg

OpdxxEk.jpg

RS4hzgv.jpg

cmnxjNS.jpg

Credit goes to the creator of the Little Miss Bliss attire and new NXT Women's Championship

This gives me a idea for a new summer tradition thanks ! KingandQueen Of The Ring tournaments

Archived