Looking for an Ice-Train Caw

armondwardatl

Oh my god teddy long was fat he looks like a chipmunk.

if you're going to comment atleast contribute.

please don't get rude to me I was just commenting on how different teddy long looks. Try and do it yourself. About contributing And actually really support the caw makers on xbone and PS4 so shut up I was actually willing to help you but your a very difficult person. I'm gonna leave at that have a nice day.

you shouldn't talk about contributing bro,you flat out ignored me in your jazz thread and I was willing to help.

I know right ignorant and I was willing to help on this thread but he can do it himself.

you shouldn't talk about contributing bro,you flat out ignored me in your jazz thread and I was willing to help.

actually i did respond had you taken the time to actually go back in there. I can't help this site doesn't have a notifications system.

i said i was sorry for overlooking your post i could only respond to one person and since you were asking for reference pics and i was on my phone i couldn't fulfil your request anyway.

I know right ignorant and I was willing to help on this thread but he can do it himself.

your comment is how fat T-Lo was in that image. it had nothing to do with said original post.

So I was surprised perhaps do it yourself it ain't hard all I do is contribute to this site and smacktalks supporting the talented people we have on here your a difficult person to like. Plus I thought we could Colab in these wcw wrestlers but you killed it, it's your lost mate.

So I was surprised perhaps do it yourself it ain't hard all I do is contribute to this site and smacktalks supporting the talented people we have on here your a difficult person to like. Plus I thought we could Colab in these wcw wrestlers but you killed it, it's your lost mate.

not my loss at all since i have a great ice train caw on 2k16 and still have all my content for 2k16. i just needed an icetrain face imported i could have done the rest. i'm not good at the face import nor do I have the time to try to learn how.

but no where in your initial post did you mention that you were interested in a collaboration or anything. It's not that serious. besides all i've seen from you are alt attires. That's child's play compared to actually creating a caw.

Come on dude, Miz's comment was funny. Don't get into another fit over something this dumb.

i didn't

my thing was he could have said that but also provided his plans for a collab but he didn't

i planned on using the icetrain moveset and entrance i had for 2k16 but it's kinda hard to do that with no caw. and i'm no cawer. i admit to that

Come on dude, Miz's comment was funny. Don't get into another fit over something this dumb.

i didn't

my thing was he could have said that but also provided his plans for a collab but he didn't

i planned on using the icetrain moveset and entrance i had for 2k16 but it's kinda hard to do that with no caw. and i'm no cawer. i admit to that

That's what I was planning to do which was to make this caw from scratch and you could of sent me the textures you used and I could of provided a moveset and entrance and you threw all your toys outta your pram I've seen you talk to people like dirt on the new roster for wwe2k18 all you talk bout is this stupid *censored*ing merchandising contracts and you shit on people's posts which ain't nice I was bout to say I wanted to collab but I forgot to add it and saying my alt Attires are child's play but people like my work enough to comment which your jealous of which is your beef oh I make caws as well. Now click the links below and read all the comments and tell my work is good and it takes a lot of courage for me to post my work cause in my opinion I think my work is shit but comments like this really help me and I think you should apologise to me for being a dick.

My caws

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477389-matt-jeff-hardy-retro-wip/

My alt Attires you thought was child's play

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475603-mizalikes-alternate-attirespreviewing-brand-new-attirestons-of-new-previews/

Thanks AOS for supporting me do you think my alt Attires are child's play and do I or do not contribute to smacktalks and caws.ws forum by supporting all the talented creators we have on PS4 and xbone.

me:

how about camera men around the ring for some immersion?

him:

yeah cause that definitely is not going to cause lag when they can't even get tag triple threat fatal 4 way and 6 man matches to not have lag.

lol

cool story bro.

His attitude stinks he's the reason why I don't go on that topic cause his attitude makes my blood boil and what really hurt me is he said my alt Attires are child's play like you do anything to contribute to this site apart from shit on people posts.

me:

how about camera men around the ring for some immersion?

him:

yeah cause that definitely is not going to cause lag when they can't even get tag triple threat fatal 4 way and 6 man matches to not have lag.

lol

cool story bro.

His attitude stinks he's the reason why I don't go on that topic cause his attitude makes my blood boil and what really hurt me is he said my alt Attires are child's play like you do anything to contribute to this site apart from shit on people posts.

i don't have an attitude.

he wants camera men around the ring. the game can barely function with the superstars in the ring. whatever.

mods can close this i'll just create my own. i definitely don't need all this damn drama

and i wasn't saying you didn't put detail into your stuff. i have gotten alot of your alt attires. all i'm saying is that i haven't seen any caws by you and creating a caw model from scratch takes alot more work than just adding/changing attires. and i never meant any disrespect at all. that never was my intention.

Archived