The hardy boyz create a video help

Mizalike

I want the hardy boyz logos to cover the whole titantron but I don't know how to make it could anyone help. Plus what's the best way to create it.

Step 1: Get a Hardy's logo. Step 2: Go to the create mode for making a video. Step 3: Go to where it says "logo animation" and select it. Step 4: From the top, choose "custom logo" and find the Hardy's logo. Step 5: Choose a logo "animation" for it (I don't believe there are any where the logo just remains still)...unfortunately, you have to animate it, I think. Step 6: Choose a scale for the logo. This isn't size, like you'd think...but is actually how long the logo stays on the screen, and subsequently, how fast or slow the animation occurs. For example, if you choose an animation that flashes...and then you move the scale slider all the way across the screen (so it fills the entire thing)...then the logo will flash very, very slowly. So slowly that it might not even appear until you're halfway down the ramp. The way to avoid this is to add a bunch of logo animations one after another in a row. It's time consuming, but it looks better.

Aside from that, just play around and see what works for you. It's pretty straight forward once you understand what the scale option does, and how to get around it slowing down all of your animations.

Cheers dude it just annoying cause I want the whole logo to cover the titantron but I'll try your method.

Unfortunately the video creator is not in-depth enough to do that.

I keep hoping they'll design the ability for us to link to a youtube video (assuming we're online of course) to use. I can do mostly anything in Sony Vegas (as some of you saw with my Jason Bishop titantron) so that'd be awesome.

I keep hoping they'll design the ability for us to link to a youtube video (assuming we're online of course) to use. I can do mostly anything in Sony Vegas (as some of you saw with my Jason Bishop titantron) so that'd be awesome.

Definitely.

That, and the use of custom music are both a must for the future. I refuse to believe that either of those things are not possible with the current state of technology. That excuse is a cop-out. The systems don't let you do the music the way that they used to? Okay...so find another way to do it. I know there are other ways. :lol:

And another thing...the sound files that are available in one mode should be available in all the others. For example...when you're choosing a team name...you have to choose a preset one...you can't combine names like you can when you make a caw. That's dumb. Include those assets everywhere...they're already in the game.

Archived