Jazz for PS4

armondwardatl

was wondering if anyone would be willing to give Jazz a try? i've only seen like 1 Jazz caw and it looks horrible.

I already created one a while ago but I kept her for me since the Skin Color couldn't get matched to the original due to the picture I used. :)

She has a golden Basic attire on but it's ok for me so far. Wanted to give her something better after I finished some other caws.

If you want I can send you a screenshot of her later when I'm home so you can check her out. :)

was wondering if anyone would be willing to give Jazz a try? i've only seen like 1 Jazz caw and it looks horrible.

I already created one a while ago but I kept her for me since the Skin Color couldn't get matched to the original due to the picture I used. :)

She has a golden Basic attire on but it's ok for me so far. Wanted to give her something better after I finished some other caws.

If you want I can send you a screenshot of her later when I'm home so you can check her out. :)

it was mainly the face that drove me crazy on the one i downloaded at launch. i got another that's "okay"

yeah definitely let me check her out whenever you get time. thanks!

So here the face of the jazz I had created but kept for me only. :D

Jazz_Face.png

The Reference I used was this one:

Jazz.jpg

The piercings she is using partially even today. :)

Let me know if you like her.

I will create this attire for her:

jazz2.jpg

so I just get ignored ? lol OK.....

sorry bro i was on my phone and it's hard to multi quote.

So here the face of the jazz I had created but kept for me only. :D

Jazz_Face.png

The Reference I used was this one:

Jazz.jpg

The piercings she is using partially even today. :)

Let me know if you like her.

I will create this attire for her:

jazz2.jpg

this looks really good i'd definitely appreciate it if you uploaded her. it's gonna ruin my jazz/trish rivalry cause i have to delete her but idc that's what multiple universe slots are for lol.

i totally forgot she had the piercing. but yeah her skin tone is kinda hard to replicate but that's better than anything i've seen.

i just recently took the only sexual chocolate henry and turned him into mac millitant henry lol

Happy you like her! :)

I used the skin tone of the pictures so she can match it(even she looks a bit darker in real life in the meantime).

Finished her attire and posted it in my topic.

Gonna finish her moveset and upload her tomorrow for you. :)

Would do it tonight but it's already very late around here and I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning for work. :P

I used the skin tone of the pictures so she can match it(even she looks a bit darker in real life in the meantime).

Would do it tonight but it's already very late around here and I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning for work. :P

all good. i've done all the Ruthless aggression stuff i'm doing for the week anyway lol

i'm thinking of giving her the glam slam (pinning one) as a finisher just so i have an excuse to use it as it looks baddass when she uses it. plus didn't she used to do the glam slam stretch at one point?

all good. i've done all the Ruthless aggression stuff i'm doing for the week anyway lol

i'm thinking of giving her the glam slam (pinning one) as a finisher just so i have an excuse to use it as it looks baddass when she uses it. plus didn't she used to do the glam slam stretch at one point?

She was using the elevated double chickenwing for a while before she started using it as a signature only instead of a finisher that looks like the glam slam at the start but it's not a sitout move like the actual glam slam. :)

She is currently using a sitout facebuster and the stf as her finishers but since I find the sitout facebuster to be a basic finisher, I added it as a regular move on her and gave her the following so far:

Finishers: Fisherman Driver, STF

Signatures: Powerslam, Hook and Ladder (elevated double chickenwing)

The fisherman Driver is similar to the fisherman brainbuster she was using as a finisher that's why I picked it, you can change it if you don't like it anyway. :P

So I'm not giving her any fictional moves but rather all the moves she used in real life (doint this with all the caws I create). :)

Should have her ready tonight and upload her for you then.

I updated her eyes and jaw a bit, finished the moveset, changed the fisherman driver finisher to the sitout powerbomb she also used and uploaded her.

She is on my thread and on cc now. Hope you'll enjoy her. :)

I updated her eyes and jaw a bit, finished the moveset, changed the fisherman driver finisher to the sitout powerbomb she also used and uploaded her.

She is on my thread and on cc now. Hope you'll enjoy her. :)

thanks. now if someone does an ice train for my wcw universe i'll be all set lol

Archived