Your Gameplay Videos

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen a topic like this around. People are always sharing their videos so I thought it would be cool if there was a thread for people to post them. Obviously, people are sharing them in "What's Going on in Your Universe?" and that's always a good place to share them but if you ever have a good Exhibition match or Tournament or something and would like to share it, I thought this would be a cool place to post it. It also works for if there was a cool moment or spot you experienced, or a match in your Universe and you don't want to share the whole episode. Whatever it is, if you recorded it and want to post it, this is the place! I'll start off, I guess.

This comes from the main event of my first Takeover in Universe. Cena's on NXT because of the draft, I kept everyone wherever they were drafted and he and Aleister had been going back and forth for a while so I thought the match turned out pretty decent and thought it'd be cool to share if anyone feels like watching it.

4.5 Stars - NXT Championship: John Cena © vs. Aleister Black, Takeover: Brooklyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1ljW-qMms

Episode 16 is up!

We are back after a long break & Tonight, RAW goes OLD SCHOOL! Brock Lesnar makes his in ring return as does The Undertaker! We are just a couple of weeks away from WrestleMania, watch as the final pieces fall into place for the showcase of the Immortals!

A new one where LAX (cpu) try to kill Alexander Wolfe (me)

Side note: this is a really good example of the amount of potential this series has with physics if they make it a focus during development.

Archived