New Dillinger Finisher

HM026

its more of a TKO with a GTS finish

well technically the GTS is a TKO with a GTS Finish lol

Youre thinking of a firemans carry. TKO refers specifically to a firemans carry spun into a cutter. GTS is more like a firemans carry forward knee strike.

Youre thinking of a firemans carry. TKO refers specifically to a firemans carry spun into a cutter. GTS is more like a firemans carry forward knee strike.

yeah you're right i was lol my bad. i actually was thinking of the detonation kick being similar to the GTS lol

yeah you're right i was lol my bad. i actually was thinking of the detonation kick being similar to the GTS lol

Yup, that's pretty similar. You could fit the detonation kick, the benadryller, and the GTS into their own category easily.

Imo i'd say just stick with the default Tye Breaker for his finisher instead of trying to find some similar substitute that kinda resembles his new one, the default Tye Breaker looks close enough to it anyways, plus its got the awesome kneepad removal animation at the start which his new Tye Breaker has as well.

But if you absolutely need to find a substitute, as Popupowerpost said, Back Suplex Facebuster 2 from the DLC moves pack is the closest you will find.

Archived