CAW League help

oldred29

Hello everyone I'm new to the site and i am announcing my new caw league coming to Youtube. Now Im just looking for tips and hints, maybe some suggestions for entrance music and video editing. Dos and Don'ts of a League. I have some superstars and women. the whole roster isn't complete yet. They are my own creations so basically names we haven't seen before.

Just need some help and suggestions. Ive got four CPV's made and two shows. Hoping to make more. Just need some help getting prepared. Please give me idea's and some tips if you guys have any.

I have a promotion going as well BPW on my twitch main things for me were the roster, titles, and arenas. Once you got that down then you can start with storylines.

maybe we could merge? lol I thought of like an invasion kinda thing you know. But I just need help with character entrance themes. Ive got some from youtube and got the permission to use them. Plus I need cool looking championships.

ps. how do you add pics to these posts

I use imgur to post my pictures. Go to the request section and ask if anyone can help you with the titles it is what i did. And yeah an invasion angle sounds cool.

what counsel do you use. I have Xbox one, I assume you use PS4. So invasion wouldn't work. But I can some how ask to make my titles with the promotion name on them.

id help you out with titles but im on ps4, i could try whipping something together on photoshop and then send you the jpg. to upload into your game.

that would be super great. but for some reason it isnt letting me upload pics onto this site. I use imgur.com and it says it cant support it. or cant load it. but if you can ill can personally send you the company logo in a black format for the title. or if you can make it gold that would be faboulas

id help you out with titles but im on ps4, i could try whipping something together on photoshop and then send you the jpg. to upload into your game.

that would be super great. but for some reason it isnt letting me upload pics onto this site. I use imgur.com and it says it cant support it. or cant load it. but if you can ill can personally send you the company logo in a black format for the title. or if you can make it gold that would be faboulas

you Need to link the Images into this thread, not upload them. :)

Click on Image in the tools above then add the URL to the uploaded Picture and click on ok.

Hope this helps! :)

you Need to link the Images into this thread, not upload them. :)

Click on Image in the tools above then add the URL to the uploaded Picture and click on ok.

Hope this helps! :)

okay which url do I add the one above in the bar or something else

Archived