(Heads Up) WWE 2k16 Server Shut Down

Wow, doubt anyone really cares now, but it surprises me how much sooner they're shutting down old servers now. I remember it took them near on two years to shut down 2K14.

2k14 was on thq servers. May 31 haa been shutoff since 2k15

And actually some cares i use 16 alot since harlem heat piper regal and xpac are not in 2k17

wow. I didnt know they closed it this early every year.

yep. i think 2k15 ended in may 2016 2k14 and wwe13 officially were closed around release of 2k15 but it was for some reason left on then marcus got wend of it and next thing i knew WWE13/2k14 was shut down around march of 2015 so since last may is officially when they started the annual disconnection of the servers. i really don't get why

This is pretty early. I mean I doubt that many people care but it's still early. There are FIFA games from 10 years ago that you can still play online

This is pretty early. I mean I doubt that many people care but it's still early. There are FIFA games from 10 years ago that you can still play online

this isn't EA and it isn't FIFA

Even the THQ games didn't close servers, you could play 2007 when 2014 was out etc

this isn't EA and it isn't FIFA

Even the THQ games didn't close servers, you could play 2007 when 2014 was out etc

and that was still under the old Gamespy servers not THQ's dedicated servers. that's why those are still up till today.

that's also why SVR11's servers work. they're spotty but they do work. but anything from WWE12- 2k14 (thq related) are shut down.

i totally agree though

hell mass effect 3's servers (EA) are still up and i doubt they'll ever shut them down. In fact i didn't even know 2K did such things till i started really playing MLB The Show

They barely worked in the first place.

well i didn't have a problem with WWE13 or 2k14 (360) after the new games came out.

when 2k14 came out 13 worked fine same with 2k14 after 2k15 but yeah they were bad during the games' life cycle

and 2k16's are just trash lol

I was referring specifically to 2K16s servers but yeah. The problems with 2K17s were first broken in the last quarter of 2K16s life-cycle.

They barely worked in the first place.

well i didn't have a problem with WWE13 or 2k14 (360) after the new games came out.

when 2k14 came out 13 worked fine same with 2k14 after 2k15 but yeah they were bad during the games' life cycle

and 2k16's are just trash lol

I was referring specifically to 2K16s servers but yeah. The problems with 2K17s were first broken in the last quarter of 2K16s life-cycle.

yeah i mean i had issues like crazy with 2k16's even now. i was debating on hording content since it's going down soon but then i felt like to hell with it. it's just not worth the hassle. But yeah totally agree

Archived