Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Kazu

NWA Discussion Thread

I was gonna complain about the Hard Times match being Aldis vs Flip Gordon...but, then I thought harder on it...

I guess they're doing that non title match because they want the focus to be 100% on the National title. I still think it should be someone bigger than Flip...but, oh well.

It's only Flip cause he's apart of Villain Enterprises lol

Damn...an hour and a half for today's Power. Wasn't expecting them to go bigger for the go-home show.

Melina seems like a bit of *censored* for real. And she's just not that good either. But she does have "star power"...I guess.

The Question Mark segment this week was gold. Always is. But, especially this week.

Edited by Generations

Aaron Stevens and Question Mark are the undeniable highlights of NWA.

Dan Maff will be a nice addition to the roster (assuming he's sticking around and not a one time deal).

Today is the day. Sadly, I won't be able to watch live. But...I'm watching as soon as I get home at 10pm. Not a card that I'm blown away with...but the finals for the Television championship should be fun...plus, whatever other shenanigans NWA ends up throwing our way. Always some good shenanigans in NWA.

Changing the theme song to Pantera is a big mistake. Almost feels like Billy wants to flex his music industry connections...whether it's good for the product or not. There was no need to change things this soon. Literally no one was tired of the Dokken intro.

The Circle Squared premiering right now.

YouTube reactors being apart of this must be pretty cool for them.

"The only father/son tag team in wrestling." Uhh Billy Gunn and son in AEW.

Edited by Fight Me.

"The only father/son tag team in wrestling." Uhh Billy Gunn and son in AEW.

Hiromu and Daryl.

Yeeeeeaaa...if NWA could just go ahead and stop having these youtuber reactions. That would be great. *sips coffee*

Crazy how Matt Cross beat MJF at All In but didn't get signed after that. Wtf? Cool seeing him here though.

Edited by Fight Me.

That *censored*ing idiot Bixplain was bitching on twitter that it wasn't shutting down cause Lagana was a piece of shit.