NWA Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird episode, for sure...and I'm wondering if the removal of Cornette is the reason for it.

Theres only one show left from the tapings, I believe, and since theyre a couple weeks away from the PPV they needed to put something up. The timing is not the best, though, since Id say morale is low right now among fans of the show and this was not the show to raise their spirits.

• 2 weeks later...

THE VILLAIN

Doubt he signed or anything. Probably just doing a loop as a favor to Aldis I think.

I also heard something about NWA changing almost their whole roster a few tapings from now as a way to keep things fresh and to make it feel more like a territory.

Commentary audio still sounds too low for Season 2.

Shooter Stevens. lol

That was weirdly edited. Cut to Scurll for two seconds from the PPV and then a replay of what happened ringside moments ago.

Heh. CW Anderson.

I don't get why they had Jocephus come out to do some random gag when they're supposed to save him for

The Question Mark? reveal.

Where's your accent Koloff?

Aldis, you arrogant shit.

TV title is so beautiful.

Aldis forming a team and Kamille is no longer his insurance policy. O_O

Man, Drake's voice. lol

So Anderson is heel now?

Eli Drake is really impressing me.

No. Wild Card? Aldis, you're better than this!

Swerve! They should've built this up more, though. All of this was just introduced in this episode.

Don't think anyone in any promotion minus maybe Okada looks and sounds like a World Champion like Nick Aldis does.

Definitely. He gives me the same vibe I get from watching Flair in his prime. There's Nick Aldis and then there's everyone else (In the realm of NWA, though I do feel he is/can be a big star overall). I don't even like the guy in the ring that much but the way he presents himself is top notch. Cody is the only person who can even rival him in that department imo

I love NWA, man...I'm happy they're finding their legs. There were some shakey episodes early on...but these past few have been beyond solid. Tim Storm and Nick Aldis are both legends in the making. It's great to see Tim get recognition for holding NWA down while it was a dying brand. He deserves that. The man cuts some legendary promos. Hopefully his retirement is pretty far off...and when he does retire, he should get recognition then as well.

Trevor Murdoch has also been a highlight for me. Pleasure to watch him shine as himself and not a joke.

Also...somebody get Billy on the horn. Because, this needs to be the theme for the Hard Times PPV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9sdsclDwas

I was gonna complain about the Hard Times match being Aldis vs Flip Gordon...but, then I thought harder on it...

I guess they're doing that non title match because they want the focus to be 100% on the National title. I still think it should be someone bigger than Flip...but, oh well.

I was gonna complain about the Hard Times match being Aldis vs Flip Gordon...but, then I thought harder on it...

I guess they're doing that non title match because they want the focus to be 100% on the National title. I still think it should be someone bigger than Flip...but, oh well.

It's only Flip cause he's apart of Villain Enterprises lol

Archived