NWA Discussion Thread

Do Eddie Kingston and Homicide have a tag name?

They won the JAPW tag team championships in 2012 under the name Outlaw Inc. So...you could just go with that if NWA doesn't give them something else.

I know their nameplate and "In Todays Show" picture in the intro (which is a neat af touch btw) it just says their name but I swear I've heard Cornette refer to them as Outlaw Inc. but I may be wrong

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...i almost would rather him have said *Censored*. i woulda been mad but at least he can try to convince people that it was a slip of the tongue and that he doesnt have casually intricate racist idioms just in his bag like that.

It's just a weird situation.

I can't get over the fact that it happened on a pre-recorded and heavily edited program. Part of me thinks it might be a work so that Cornette could quit without quitting. Like...maybe he decided that the schedule wasn't what he wanted, and this would be a good way to get heat for his podcast on his way out. I don't know. It all happened so quickly...(as if it was set in place to happen from the start).

Eli Drake has the gift of gab.

Not getting this Thunder Rosa video segment. It's informative and interesting but she's coming off as a super babyface.

So tonight's episode is pretty much a clip show, huh?

Empty arena match with Question Mark. Well, this is something.

This is a little much...

I don't know who the heel or face is here.

Yeah, I don't get the purpose of this Rosa doc being aired on this show. It totally conflicts with her NWA presentation.

Aldis vs. Storm in the main event of the PPV.

Weird episode, for sure...and I'm wondering if the removal of Cornette is the reason for it.

I also agree that Thunder Rosa has come off as a conflicting character to me...and I do understand they they want to show respect and appreciation to their talents and their achievements, but, I don't think this was the way to go about it. Having a separate youtube video just for that special would have made more sense.

As for everything else...yeah, Eli Drake is better in NWA than he ever was in TNA for me personally. I never liked him until now. I'm finally starting to see just how good of a promo this guy can actually cut.

Speaking of decent promos...I don't remember Melina being as fluid at talking either. She rambled on a bit too much at times...but she seemed vastly improved from whatever WWE stuff I remember from her.

Empty arena match was very little proper content...but it was better than nothing.

Aldis vs Storm is okay, I guess.

Archived