NWA Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NWA kinda making me laugh by promoting that the "Into the Fire" PPV sold out. How many seats did they have? I didn't even see that tickets were on sale. Lol. Is it still in a studio? Do they have a larger arena for it? If it's still a studio show...then announcing that it sold out in 3 hours is kinda funny to me. Unless they're intentionally trying to be goofy. :lol:

after watching the second episode, i get it. i definitely like it. i think i like the promos more than anything. that Ricky guy was very entertaining. i dont know what to expect as far as match quality but im sold on these promos.

after watching the second episode, i get it. i definitely like it. i think i like the promos more than anything. that Ricky guy was very entertaining. i dont know what to expect as far as match quality but im sold on these promos.

Would you go to the show? Tickets are like $30

$30 is a pretty good price imo considering you're sitting through multiple tapings

Big oof on running their first PPV in the same studio they film TV in. was hoping they'd book an arena for it, even if something small like the size of Full Sail

hell yeah just depends on the day. i already took a shitload of days off work for filming so i gotta be careful.

hell yeah just depends on the day. i already took a shitload of days off work for filming so i gotta be careful.

Got you. Im broke rn anyways but if I got some money free Id go.

Archived