Let's Focus together! :)

Saturi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hate is a strong word for me.. Tolerate, I think is the term i'd usually go with. I tolerate people. Save for the people on this forum actually, barring a few I get along with most people here.

What's this, I'm not going to randomly click on a vid without some kind of an introduction.

Sorry I didn't explained further before. I just found the Video inspiring, well made and important when it comes to what is happening around the world.

Most of all when I partially read the stuff some people are posting in these and other forums and sites. As also how fast people are "jumping" on each others faces, only because of these "differences" which are actually none.

I was born "Color blind" and learned very early that acceptance and tolerance is a beautifull thing and even I suffered under the inacceptance and intolerance of others for many years, it never changed my ways. :)

So is drinking water, and i would rather do that than sit on my arse doing nothing for an hour.

You pretty much do that now, no?

No, not really. I physically can't sit still for long otherwise my knees will lock up and swell. So I actually do like drinking water and being on the move.

What's this, I'm not going to randomly click on a vid without some kind of an introduction.

Sorry I didn't explained further before. I just found the Video inspiring, well made and important when it comes to what is happening around the world.

Most of all when I partially read the stuff some people are posting in these and other forums and sites. As also how fast people are "jumping" on each others faces, only because of these "differences" which are actually none.

I was born "Color blind" and learned very early that acceptance and tolerance is a beautifull thing and even I suffered under the inacceptance and intolerance of others for many years, it never changed my ways. :)

But like, what is the actual point of this thread? What do we talk about? Just be nice to each other? I can do that whenever. Don't need a specific thread for that. Talk about the video? It was a cool vid I guess, well made. A little pretentious though. People are happy in general, they don't need to be told or to try and be persuaded. We come onto a website designed for us to share our opinions and with that comes people debating and arguing, no matter how heated it might get. No one really hates each other, it just comes with the territory of using a forum.

So is drinking water, and i would rather do that than sit on my arse doing nothing for an hour.

You pretty much do that now, no?

No, not really. I physically can't sit still for long otherwise my knees will lock up and swell. So I actually do like drinking water and being on the move.

But like, what is the actual point of this thread? What do we talk about? Just be nice to each other? I can do that whenever. Don't need a specific thread for that. Talk about the video? It was a cool vid I guess, well made. A little pretentious though. People are happy in general, they don't need to be told or to try and be persuaded. We come onto a website designed for us to share our opinions and with that comes people debating and arguing, no matter how heated it might get. No one really hates each other, it just comes with the territory of using a forum.

Just wanted to hear the opinions of people, read about the peoples reactions about the Video and how they found it.

I posted two other Videos I found great under the US Politics thread back then too since the comments of the persons tested had to do with the current state in the USA but unfortunately no one cared to comment about how they found it or if they agree with the persons in the Video either.

I meant these:

ELDERS REACT TO HATE & INTOLERANCE IN 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRFORVZnQFI

Adults React to I Am NOT Black You are NOT White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueWNriAk3dQ

I'm not sure if it's just me or if other people feel like this, but I don't often click on random videos people post in threads. Not even WWE ones guys like Jeb or Ziggy post. I come here to read and talk, not to watch videos. Again, idk if that's just me.

Well I added the titles on the last two videos in case you would like to watch them and say your opinions about them and the reactions of the testers and how much you agree/disagree with them. :)

Archived