Revan/Rezi's 2k17 CAW Showcase

Revanmonogatari

Sooooooo, it's been a while since I posted anything here! Darn near a year! Well, that's all gonna change since I'm back to give y'all a nice and quick look at my dudes and gals! Probably gonna an occasional whenever I feel like doing it. Expect a lot of WIPs and such since I am suuuuuucking at thinking of attire ideas lol. Oh, and expect a lot of stuff for other people's characters! I seem to be doing a lot of "Rezi Spins" on other caws and it seems to be turning out great!

sorry for stealing the pic layout, bread its just rly good

Lee Smith

vYD2zvZ.jpg

Tags: AES, Revan, Too_Cool

Chris Silva

1qYfzLq.jpg

C. Revan

jlH2Sui.png

Chie Kanako

U6psekG.jpg

Ulti Omere

awjdjdO.png

WIP: DARE

j4Uz3Zg.png

so I'm un-origanal for using last names like black and omega? what matters is the amount of detail I put in my work,yours looks like it took you literally 10 minutes to make,but hey keep at it and yeah your creations are so "original" just like the 1000's of caws on cc that look just like them,great job bud.

so I'm un-origanal for using last names like black and omega? what matters is the amount of detail I put in my work,yours looks like it took you literally 10 minutes to make,but hey keep at it and yeah your creations are so "original" just like the 1000's of caws on cc that look just like them,great job bud.

m8, you're unoriginal because you're blatantly using actual wrestlers' gimmicks and barely changing anything about them. Tommy Omega using a Kenny Omega logo? I bet he's called "The Cleanser" too, lmao. Yeah dude, the amount of detail for your characters is soooo much higher than mine. Tommy's... black trunks and boots must have taken you hours to make. And all the work on Damien really shows. That... low quality, downloaded from the CC tattoo and that corny as *Censored* kanji on his kneepad really completes the shitty Tommy End look you're going for. 10/10, m8

Can I download for new caw Dare?

Dare's actually still being worked on! Attire, moveset and all that. I hope to get him finished soon but we'll see.

is there any chance you could upload C.Revan without dlc

Yeah, sure! Just gotta run through his moveset real quick.

Nice. I really like the look of these Caws.

They look quite realistic and with personality.

Only Silva and Revan seem to have the exact same face :P

Do you have any bios on them?

And...c'mon, Bundy. He does have a point

Nice. I really like the look of these Caws.

They look quite realistic and with personality.

Only Silva and Revan seem to have the exact same face :P

Do you have any bios on them?

And...c'mon, Bundy. He does have a point

I've got bios for all of them! Any in particular you'd like to hear about first?

As for Silva and Revan looking similar, I'm... not really seeing it entirely but I have been meaning to fiddle with Silva's face a little bit.

Chie Kanako her bio and tags would be appreciated

Yo, just a quick reminder that if you plant o use her in BPW, make sure to let the creator know explicitly that she'll be in videos. Just helping ya cover your bases. :cool:

Archived