/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ 5 new sets added!

Righteous

I let sandow know too, I was tinkering with the quick edit section. If you select one of the striker sets it places, Snapmare & Elbow, Hangman's Elbow, and Snapmare & Soccerball Kick into the Front Facelock menu in grapples. Hope it helps.

I really hate that strikes are separated from grapples this year. A good majority of the current roster primarily use strikes over actual wrestling moves so a lot of sets feel very basic and generic, kinda like filling in spots.

I let sandow know too, I was tinkering with the quick edit section. If you select one of the striker sets it places, Snapmare & Elbow, Hangman's Elbow, and Snapmare & Soccerball Kick into the Front Facelock menu in grapples. Hope it helps.

I really hate that strikes are separated from grapples this year. A good majority of the current roster primarily use strikes over actual wrestling moves so a lot of sets feel very basic and generic, kinda like filling in spots.

Yea, I found that out a couple weeks ago. Used it for my Joe set. They are absolutely killing movesets by removing strikes from grapples. Especially guys that are strike heavy. Aggravates me to death. I've tweeted them about returning them, but ofourse, no response. I think that's about the only course of action we got. Flood them on social media about it.

loved the cm punk sets combined them together to use on my 360. just gotta type out your joe and styles sets next. wanted to ask are you still planning on doing sets for sting, hall & nash?

Yea, Sting and Flair will probably be next on my conversion list.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you gonna make any of the women from the Mae Young Classic ?

Possibly. Not set on who just yet. I got Reigns up next, then I gotta get some of the women on the roster done, starting with Charlotte.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived