universe ppvs

starting up universe mode soon but I'm undecided on how to set a few things up so just wondering what other people do.

doing a brand split of Raw,Smackdown and NXT but not sure how I should schedule my PPVS, for the main 2 brands I was going to have the 'big 4'(Summerslam,Survivor Series,Rumble and Mania) as joint shows but the rest as smackdown or raw only, so how do you tend to split that? do you have smackdown and raw ppvs in the same month or alternative months?

and 2nd, how do you handle nxt takeovers? I want the occasional one but once a month might be a bit too much.

Thanks in advance.

I have Raw, SmackDown, and NXT as my Universe rosters. My PPV schedule follows pretty closely to WWE's current one so I pretty much have biweekly PPVs. I usually have SmackDown PPVs on the second Sunday of each month and Raw PPVs on the last Sunday of each month. So, that way, you have a PPV every 2 weeks but even then, it's still a month inbetween each Raw PPV and each SmackDown PPV. As for the big 4, those are the only PPVs that I'll have during that month for the main shows. For NXT, I have a Takeover event the Sunday before one of the big 4. You can't schedule a PPV for a Saturday so you have to do Sunday. For example, in January, my PPVs are Royal Rumble and Takeover: Dallas. I have Royal Rumble as the last Sunday in the month and Takeover: Dallas is the Sunday before that. This is my PPV schedule:

April: Payback (Raw), Backlash (SmackDown)
May: Extreme Rules (Raw), No Way Out (SmackDown)
June: Battleground (Raw), Money in the Bank (SmackDown)
July: Capitol Punishment (Raw), Great American Bash (SmackDown)
August: SummerSlam (Raw/SmackDown), Takeover: Brooklyn (NXT)
September: Clash of Champions (Raw), Armageddon (SmackDown)
October: Hell in a Cell (Raw), No Mercy (SmackDown)
November: Survivor Series (Raw/SmackDown), Takeover: London (NXT)
December: Roadblock (Raw), TLC (SmackDown)
January: Royal Rumble (Raw/SmackDown), Takeover: Dallas (NXT)
February: Fastlane (Raw), Elimination Chamber (SmackDown)
March: WrestleMania (Raw/SmackDown), Takeover: Orlando (NXT)

I have Raw, SmackDown, and NXT as my Universe rosters. My PPV schedule follows pretty closely to WWE's current one so I pretty much have biweekly PPVs. I usually have SmackDown PPVs on the second Sunday of each month and Raw PPVs on the last Sunday of each month. So, that way, you have a PPV every 2 weeks but even then, it's still a month inbetween each Raw PPV and each SmackDown PPV. As for the big 4, those are the only PPVs that I'll have during that month for the main shows. For NXT, I have a Takeover event the Sunday before one of the big 4. You can't schedule a PPV for a Saturday so you have to do Sunday. For example, in January, my PPVs are Royal Rumble and Takeover: Dallas. I have Royal Rumble as the last Sunday in the month and Takeover: Dallas is the Sunday before that. This is my PPV schedule:

Thanks, thats was I was leaning towards so nice to know it works out.

No problem, happy to help! If you're going to do that for NXT though, just know that if you create a rivalry and it's 4 weeks and there's no Takeover event within the next 4 weeks then you'll end up ending those rivalries on a normal NXT card and your title matches will be on that card too.

No problem, happy to help! If you're going to do that for NXT though, just know that if you create a rivalry and it's 4 weeks and there's no Takeover event within the next 4 weeks then you'll end up ending those rivalries on a normal NXT card and your title matches will be on that card too.

That is unless you get the endless feud glitch.

^ yeah, I've had a couple of trial runs and seen stuff like that, rivalries that will start in a few weeks time to better line up with ppvs and the Ai adding a extra 5 weeks to a rivalry that was due to end even though auto rivalries is off. I'm going to manage that kind of thing myself, dont mind a bit of extra management,

That is unless you get the endless feud glitch.

I had a glitch where Universe canceled my rivalries and replaced them with its own.. instead of Orton/Balor (which still had 4 weeks left on it), it gave me Bayley and Alicia Fox. Cool. Thanks, Universe.

Archived