Moves that should be in WWE2K18

armondwardatl

So yeah this is just a thread that i saw on the 2k forums for the past few years and i know from my experience talking with Brian Williams that he does take a look at said lists. So I figured i'd start it here. if we get a pretty decent list i could submit it to Bryan since he says he's always looking for moves suggestions. I know this forum is big on new moves as well as moves that can use reanimating and i know you guys love the indy moves as well so this would be a great opportunity to make suggestions. They may not make 2k18 but i can assure you they do get taken into consideration.

So i'll start:
Rings Of Saturn: Neville

Reverse Chokeslam: Braun Strowman

Death Penaly/Sambo Suplex (i assume that's what it is. atleast that's what it was b4 it was removed from 2k15) Wrath

Tye Breaker (reanimated but keep the old)

Springboard shooting star press from the apron to the floor

I'll update my list later

What about

1. The Captain's Hook - Brian Kendrick

2. Dragon Slayer - Tommy End

3. Ripcord Blue Thunder Bomb - H.C. Dyer (that thing was fxcking epic)

4. Tyler Driver '97 - Tyler Bate

5. Wrist-Lock into a Jumping Knee - Seth Rollins/Kenny Omega

Lists like these circulate every year...but since 2K officially took over, you could instantly see more and more what we want actually making it into the games each year. I literally looked back at stuff I requested last year and the year before and 3/4 of it all made it in by now. Gonna start off by breaking it down between stuff I associate with some WWE people..

Kofi Kingston's backwards dive to the outside (forget which football player's touchdown celebration he was imitating)

example HERE

Xavier Woods' Tight Rope Elbow Drop should be one of his Signatures

example HERE

Matt Hardy's Side Effect done onto the apron (perhaps an OMG moment?)

example HERE

Alexa Bliss' Twisted Bliss captured properly, with her fist taunt and all..legs out straight, arms more to the side than the Twisted Bliss she was stuck with in 2K17..

example HERE

Alexa Bliss' Insult To Injury captured properly as well, as it's two moves and not one...also done a bit faster and with more malice than what she had in 2K17...the entire move is the double knees to the abdomen followed by that back handspring double knees...

example HERE

Ember Moon's Eclipse of course...proabably #1 on alot of move wishlists for the upcoming game..

example HERE

Ember does quite a bit of unique stuff, actually, so she may need a kind of Nakamura treatment, move-wise..

Ember's Hurricanrana HERE

Ember's Monkey Flip HERE

Ember's running Springboard Crossbody HERE

Ember's running Handspring Corner Elbow/Forearm Strike HERE

another Ember Hurricanrana HERE

a running knee strike that can set up the Eclipse HERE

She's got a readymade Comeback that can set up the running Corner Elbow Strike HERE at the 6:10-6:30....sped up a bit, of course...

She also has that unique style of a School Boy pin and the flip she does when countering arm drags....there's alot that can be accomplished with that one's moveset...

Lita's Moonsault version where she does the Team Xtreme/Hardy Boyz taunt before takeoff

example HERE

Brian Kendrick's Bully Choke/Captain's Hook as a Catching submission Finisher, similar to the Yes Lock

example HERE

and counter dive surprise catch finisher potential example HERE

Andre The Giant's choke as a Ground Seated Grapple (Rear). Similar to the Knuckle Sandwich animation, only with his hands wrapped around his opponent's neck and shaking him violently back and forth.

example HERE

Been waiting for Andre The Giant's Rope Assisted Seated Sentons to make it in for years as a middle rope grapple and still nothing.

example HERE

Alexa Bliss' Middle Rope Somersault Pin

example HERE

Rich Swann's Standing 450 Splash

example HERE

All I had the energy to look up and post for now. Will post more and get into non-WWE people's moves I want and what not eventually..

Like i said bryan Williams has my ear on twitter regarding moves suggestions. We discuss indy and non indy moves all the time

The main incompetence with 2k is that stupid community mgr that only posts when its convenient to him. Bryan Williams is good people and def wants us to have a good gaming experience

Matt hardy: all of his moves including a new twist of fate

Jeff hardy: all of his moves including a new whisper in the wind and Swanton bomb

More springboard moves

More diving moves.

Austin Aries neck breaker swinging elbow combo

Roodes corner impaler ddt

Faster motion of the fallen angel

Side Effect onto edge of the ring

New swinging clothesline for harper

Lot more catching finishers:

Knee (rainmaker type)

Powerbomb

Styles Clash

Rocket Kick

More variations of chokeslam such as chokebomb

More submissions

Dirty Deeds

Kinasha

I'd like to see them revisit the catch/catapult finishers. They don't necessarily have to eliminate certain moves, but should eliminate the catapult portion, e.g., the superkick: I may have missed it, put I don't recall anyone using a superkick that threw their opponent into the air; instead, it should be limited to catching diving opponents. Same with moves like Yes Lock or any move typically used by the smaller, quicker wrestler that doesn't make sense having him throw his opponent up in the air. Also, consider making certain catch finishers function in unique situations in addition to dives and rebound attacks. An example, a wrestler having a catch finisher, if he hits a reversal on his opponent's finisher, it goes immediately into his catch finisher. Going back a few decades, old school powerhouse wrestlers like Bruno S would use the bearhug as a catch finisher; so that might be neat to have bigger wrestlers with the move catch the quicker smaller opponent in the finisher as they try a diving attack.

As far as regular moves to add, here's one from back in Seth Rollins Tyler Black indie days. Not his, but his partner, sometimes enemy Marek Brave used a finisher that was basically a spear/ flip bridge pin. Don't remember what it was called, but it was a nice variation on the standard spear move.

Like i said bryan Williams has my ear on twitter regarding moves suggestions. We discuss indy and non indy moves all the time

The main incompetence with 2k is that stupid community mgr that only posts when its convenient to him. Bryan Williams is good people and def wants us to have a good gaming experience

I wouldn't say that. He's definitely an indie fan but he wasn't exactly helping with some of his antics back in the THQ days.

On topic, Rings Of Saturn are already in the game but yeah, could use a new animation.

I'm mostly interested in the moves pack indie moves so i'll just list what I'd like to see in it.

DR Driver/Double arm brainbuster, Berkocet, Shooting Star Leg Drop, Marty Scurlls finger snap, bicycle high knee (Kenny Omega style), straight jacket piledriver, Bad Luck Fale's chokeslam lariat, Graveyard Smash, Mad Scientist Bomb, Huricanrana driver, a NEWLY ANIMATED GODS LAST GIFT GOD DAMMIT THE OLD ANIMATION IS SHITE, pretty much any MCMG tag team moves, Tama Tongas double arm DDT, more Hirooki Goto moves would be nice, double arm orange crush bomb, tag team powerbomb lungblower, etc.

I'd also love to see more old moves get pin combos. We know they can do it, since they've done it in the past, and a lot of moves could use them. the Orange Crush Bomb from the move pack in 2k16 springs to mind.

I wouldn't say that. He's definitely an indie fan but he wasn't exactly helping with some of his antics back in the THQ days.

On topic, Rings Of Saturn are already in the game but yeah, could use a new animation.

I'm mostly interested in the moves pack indie moves so i'll just list what I'd like to see in it.

DR Driver/Double arm brainbuster, Berkocet, Shooting Star Leg Drop, Marty Scurlls finger snap, bicycle high knee (Kenny Omega style), straight jacket piledriver, Bad Luck Fale's chokeslam lariat, Graveyard Smash, Mad Scientist Bomb, Huricanrana driver, a NEWLY ANIMATED GODS LAST GIFT GOD DAMMIT THE OLD ANIMATION IS SHITE, pretty much any MCMG tag team moves, Tama Tongas double arm DDT, more Hirooki Goto moves would be nice, double arm orange crush bomb, tag team powerbomb lungblower, etc.

I'd also love to see more old moves get pin combos. We know they can do it, since they've done it in the past, and a lot of moves could use them. the Orange Crush Bomb from the move pack in 2k16 springs to mind.

well yeah i know he wasn't a favorite especially after svr11 but i honestly think that it had more to do with ledesma than just bryan. he basically became the fall guy kinda like marcus did with 2k as community manager. not saying that bryan is the holy grail to go to when it comes to requesting stuff, but i noticed a change in attitude after he got scooped up by 2k.

There's obviously alot of stuff that needs to be addressed and i know that yukes is a problem because they don't translate well, but like i said all i can do is forward wishlists and move list requests to him since i know he does listen and like/retweet my posts. i think that does come into account of something positive.

the moves you're suggesting are great. and yeah god's last gift definitely needs a reanimation. i used that last night on chris jericho as seth and jericho kept kicking out. it's animation is outdated and i think the pin combo is glitched to where you can't get a 3 count on the first try.

yeah i was glad they added another last ride sit out powerbomb since the one that was released in the moves pack didn't have a pin combo but albert's did. lol.

awesome suggestions. i don't look at the indy scene like i used to but i would say i want all the colored poison mists back

well yeah i know he wasn't a favorite especially after svr11 but i honestly think that it had more to do with ledesma than just bryan. he basically became the fall guy kinda like marcus did with 2k as community manager. not saying that bryan is the holy grail to go to when it comes to requesting stuff, but i noticed a change in attitude after he got scooped up by 2k.

Well the big problem is that he was caught lieing on camera about the move removal. There's no blaming Ledesma for that one i'm afraid. He's a nice enough guy, but he kinda dug his own grave with that.

I Would Like to see more avalanche finishers like the avalanche AA avalanche Diamond Cutter Avalanche RKO Avalanche Rock Bottom And Avalanche Chokeslam now before anyone says yes you can do all of those but as reversals i want them as actual moves

Well the big problem is that he was caught lieing on camera about the move removal. There's no blaming Ledesma for that one i'm afraid. He's a nice enough guy, but he kinda dug his own grave with that.

yeah that's true. don't get me wrong. it took me a long time to forgive him for that. not to mention i've known both bryan and cory since E3 2010 (the year svr11 was being promoted at e3)

and both of them pissed me off. i think i was able to forgive bryan when the moves packs started coming out (along with the championship pack and the fact it was his suggestion about create an arena)

but yeah i definitely did hold the moves removal thing over his head longer than anyone else i know.

i even told him a year ago that it shouldn't have happened. he said (cause he could comment on it after thq was no more) that the main reason they did that was cause of the online people complaining about move spam (which is what i had assumed)

but yeah i agree with you man i never put all my trust in him but i know he's the one person that could get stuff done for us.

that bryan vore guy is so horrible. he's supposed to be the community manager but everytime he posts something on the 2k forums it's like 1 sentence and so vague lol.

i just hope bryan or whoever does take the suggestions to heart. cause we all know how stupid most of the suggestions on 2k's forums are. (we don't need 4 taunts) that's something someone on 2k said. that justinlynch guy

and if double h and zeokage had their way, this series would be like WWE all-stars lol

i just want good moves, all moves that should have pin combos need them, moves reanimated and alot of indy and current moves added in.. The Doomsday Bulldog is long overdue. i really had hoped we'd get that in when scott steiner was dlc for 2k14.

it's all good though man. I won't sit up and bs and say i know everything that goes on with 2k cause i sure as hell don't. half the time i just think their practices are just flat out retarded. I wish we had another game series to rely on in case we don't want to continue getting this one. sigh

I Would Like to see more avalanche finishers like the avalanche AA avalanche Diamond Cutter Avalanche RKO Avalanche Rock Bottom And Avalanche Chokeslam now before anyone says yes you can do all of those but as reversals i want them as actual moves

it really is a shame they removed the Rated RKO move. cause that would have been perfect for DDP or Orton

While I certainly would not mind a sequel to All Stars, because that game was fantastic, the focus they've got right now is absolutely what we need. I'm glad for the most part they've finally stopped the overselling of the mocappers though, it was very frustrating to get a move people wanted for years and have the person take the move flop around like a damn fish out of water.

While I certainly would not mind a sequel to All Stars, because that game was fantastic, the focus they've got right now is absolutely what we need. I'm glad for the most part they've finally stopped the overselling of the mocappers though, it was very frustrating to get a move people wanted for years and have the person take the move flop around like a damn fish out of water.

LMAOL! I know right! That was going on long enough. atleast since what WWE 12? or 13? that was one of the first things i complained about in WWE12 where even something as simple as the one handed chokeslam ended up being an overselling version of Dolph Ziggler lol.

and yeah I won't lie I did enjoy All-Stars way more than i thought i would have, and I would love an All-Stars Sequel as well, gameplay wise I love how the series and selling is as well.

I hope they never take those children's suggestions to heart. I mean asking for Taunts to be reduced from 2 to 4 just so they can control a manager sounds silly lol

Totally forgot. MAKE THE DAMN RKO ALL VERSIONS, RUNNABLE! I hate they made it where you can't run and hit the RKO anymore.

Few other moves that need to be added to 18 if you can convince Williams to add them

Kenny Omega's V-Trigger =

Michael Elgin's Revolution Elgin Bomb

*since we got Cage's Weapon X Gory Special Reverse STO, how about

Matanza Cueto's Wrath of the Gods/Jeff Cobb's Tour of the Island Wrath of the Gods/Tour of the Islands

Will Ospreay's Rolling Thunder Cutter See here

Mark Andrews Stundog Millionaire *currently no footage of the move alone.

Rick Rude's Ganso Bomb

Classic Kane's stalling Two-Handed Chokeslam (with flip over Oversell)----Front Strong Grapple/Finisher and Rebound Irish whip categories.

Tiger Driver '91

Baron Corbin's delayed Falling Two-Handed Chokebomb

Luke Gallows' Falling Avalanche Chokebomb

Ultimo Dragon's Super Hurricanrana (where he mounts over the opponent's shoulders on the top rope).

Triple H's Running Choke takedown and head pound (running grapple).

Batista's Two handed Chokeslam and choke

Iron Claw from older Smackdown games

AJ Styles' Hollow Point and Hollow Point to Styles clash

Two handed lifting choke (struggle submission like in the WWE Day of Reckoning games)

Spike Piledriver

Tazzmission (all variants)

Tazzplex

Delayed suplex to Powerbomb

Fireball

Blood mist

Colored mist

James Storm's Eye of the Storm

Standing two handed choke

Seth Rollins' new finisher

Strowman's brutal looking stalling two handed choke toss

Strowman's reverse Chokeslam

Kneeling Piledriver

Kneeling Cradle Piledriver

Kota Ibushi's Golden Triangle Moonsault

Ibushi's German Suplex off Apron

Kurt Angle's Flip over German suplex

Ibushi's elevated spiked powerbomb

Ibushi's lean forward spiked brain buster

The Pounce

Steinerizer

The Spear with Punches

I'd like "pop up" finishers to be like catching finishers own designation.. Or ones with a quick set up? Like Ciampa/Garganos submissions.. Again lot to do with variety

Kinasha

Pop up kick

Seths new finish

Pop up Powerbomb

Pop up styles clash

Samoa Joes new finish

Pop up slam

Military slams too

I'd also like more variables for finishers or Sigs like certain restricted rope moves/floor moves etc

Imagine a pop up one winged Angel. Sets up like a pop up Powerbomb, and like the electric chair Powerbomb flips to the front, instead flips to the back and bam (Samoan driver 2 or 3 is a good alt if you prefer speedy one.. Only found it other week!). F-5 and one winged Angel in one

And Avalanche finishers in general.. More selection..

Love create a finisher imagine a superplex into a finisher of your choice!?

Kairi Hojo's Diving Elbow (exactly with pre-move salute taunt, swinging arms and all)

examples HERE

also a version that connects to the back HERE

Kota Ibushi's Golden Triangle Moonsault

example HERE

a version of the Jumping Boot Stomp that can be done to the back if an opponent is face down

Toni Storm's Seated Hip Attack

starts like this HERE

and ends like this HERE

Toni Storm's Bridging Muscle Buster

example HERE

Sick Nick Mondo's Assault Driver

example

Io Shirai's Deadlift German Suplex where she carries you around a little before bridging back

example HERE

and a Straight Jacket version HERE

Ricochet's Double Rotation Moonsault

example

Christina Von Eerie's Corner Straight Jacket Backstabber

example

Great Muta's Green/Poison Mist as catching finisher

Kairi Hojo's corner running shoulder press to the abdomen where she marches to the opposite corner first

example

Could even just add her spear to that sequence to and make it a signature that is undeniably Kairi Hojo for us to mark out and practically drool looking at. lol

Another Kairi Hojo thing is the way she does her leg submission(s)

example

Amazing Red's Infrared (Double Corkscrew Moonsault)

example

Cesaro should exclusively be able to counter outside dives with European Uppercuts

Will Ospreay's Ground Corkscrew Kick

example HERE

Christina Von Eerie's Apron Pedigree (would be cool to give to that one dude too)

example

Jeff Hardy's running along the barricade and hitting you with a crossbody/clothesline should be a new OMG moment for that little where the spear spot can also be triggered. 'Bout time we get more OMG moment options for areas like that.

example HERE

Kris Wolf's Double Knee Drop from the middle turnbuckle

example HERE

Shinsuke Nakamura's middle rope flurry where he hits vicious knees and then face washes and kicks his opponent over and over..

example HERE

Jean Claude Van Damme 360 Spinning Kick for strong strike and signature/finisher

example

Well, that's it for me again. Think I'll post one more soon and give it a rest for the year and see if anything makes it. Loving the other suggestions I'm seeing too.

Archived