Matt & Jeff Hardy Retro W.I.P

Mizalike

Both Matt & Jeff are Works in progress if you like them I can upload with moveset and entrance positive feedback is welcomed.

Credit goes to Bernie Lomax for Matt Hardys pants logo and zetaboards for most of the textures.

Jeff Hardy's Face:

zjjhvc.jpg

Attire:

2n8q99j.jpg

6iba84.jpg

2i7xw9l.jpg

Matt Hardy's Face:

11jnkw7.jpg

Attire:

285bie.jpg

2d9z020.jpg

Some good work there bro. I'd recommend you upload them anyway when you're happy with them. You're bound to find an audience for your CAW's on the CC. However, I'd warn you not to expect too many downloads this late in the games life. Mainly because the CC search options are such a mess it will be hard for people to find them.

One of the best tips I've read on these forums comes from Nickbreaker. He remarked that a lot of CAW's suffer from small heads. The default head size is actually smaller than most of the game renders. Play a match against one of the rostered wrestlers, and see if the head needs to be increased.

Some good work there bro. I'd recommend you upload them anyway when you're happy with them. You're bound to find an audience for your CAW's on the CC. However, I'd warn you not to expect too many downloads this late in the games life. Mainly because the CC search options are such a mess it will be hard for people to find them.

One of the best tips I've read on these forums comes from Nickbreaker. He remarked that a lot of CAW's suffer from small heads. The default head size is actually smaller than most of the game renders. Play a match against one of the rostered wrestlers, and see if the head needs to be increased.

Ah mate thanks for your feedback i will definitely upload them and yeah I know I won't get many downloads but that's fine. But thanks for your feedback.

Archived