Theme songs currently stuck in your head

Papa Paul

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to love Kevin Thorn's theme. Used to like Thorn a lot in general. Definitely the one standout gimmick from WWECW. Shame that they never pushed him to anything worthwhile, then he cut his hair, started wearing a singlet, and looked ridiculous...then he got let go. Meh. Good theme though.

Yeah, he just spoke about it on Art of Wrestling a couple weeks ago, it happened during his first run as Mordecai. I think the guy almost died in the hospital so he wanted like a million dollars, which WWE were going to pay for him at first. Then I believe they found out how much he actually made as a WWE star, so then they wanted about 5x more money and that's when WWE decided he's not worth it and released him. Then when he came back for his second run as Kevin Thorn, he said most of his paychecks would continue to go to this guy.

Thorn was heartbroken cause he actually had a good relationship with Vince and Taker during his first run and they had a nice feud planned for them actually. He felt so ashamed that Vince never looked at him the same again during his second run.

Some songs are just so much more enjoyable, if you haven't listened to them in years

I can't listen to it without thinking of this.

Archived