Theme songs currently stuck in your head

Papa Paul

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a remake of Gargano's CWC theme yesterday, been in my head all today.

Hell yeah, love this version of DIY's theme. I wonder why they released some themes from the CWC like Ciampa and ZSJ but not others like this one. I hope this version and Ciampa's theme make it into 2K18 just in case they split in the next year.

Not sure if this counts seeing as it went unused but the acoustic version of Randy Orton's theme has been stuck in my head.

Totally should've used this when he was with Bray by the way.

It was used in the promo packages for WM 30

Found a remake of Gargano's CWC theme yesterday, been in my head all today.

Hell yeah, love this version of DIY's theme. I wonder why they released some themes from the CWC like Ciampa and ZSJ but not others like this one. I hope this version and Ciampa's theme make it into 2K18 just in case they split in the next year.

Ciampa's & ZSJ's themes haven't offically been relesed, these were leaked by users on a production site who found where CFO$ add themes long before they're added to WWEMusic's YT or releases on iTunes/Spotify.

Shinsuke Nakamura

Tye Dillinger

Billie Kay (unfortunately)

Seth Rollins

Jack Swagger

The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels

Hulk Hogan

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

The Ultimate Warrior

Bret Hart (1989 - 1994, 1994 - 1997)

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

The Rock

Mankind

Yeah, they used the instrumental version for her vignettes. I was kinda worried it would be her new theme...I mean I guess it wouldn't be too bad if they kept the Emmalution intro for it.

Archived