Championship logo/render request

JLJM

I'm wanting to create a new title for NXT, similar in style to the new championships recently released.

Name: NXT Next Level championship

Color scheme: silver with gold text & highlights

Specific: center plate with NXT logo above "eve", both framed by an opposing "L" to complete the word "Level".

Could one of you render legends kindly come up with a few concepts for this title?

Thanks and appreciation

I made this one last night, and then I forgot to post it. Lol. I don't know if I really did what you asked for, but...maybe?

I feel like the text is pretty weak, but I was lazy. :lol:

2nkrxp4.jpg

Thanks Gen. This is pretty good. Do you have anything in mind for side plates?

As for the text, it blends quite well. My thoughts were a bit different about the centre piece, but your design works well too.

This anything like u described? Lol. If so i can tidy it up a bit.

1493188037542_zpsmihtqsc3.png

Lol...not exactly...

I was hoping for something a bit more original, but in the general style/feel of the new titles. The NXT LeveL centre plate was to cit a bit more snugly together - I'll see if I can mock up that part for you to work around...but if a collab if you wouldn't mind? I'll see if I can figure out how to PM you the image I come up with

Do u like any of these? Obviously i can edit to be used on a belt plate.

1493196666027_zpsqnsyfvin.png

1493196666349_zpswpxnwmpd.png

1493196666790_zpszrx8x79j.png

Hey now, that's more like what I was thinking!! These are some great and diverse concepts. :cool:

Here is an idea of what I had thought (similar to your first pic in this post)

v9yiTkw.png

or

h7xIpcI.png

It would be great if you could work with these options for the centre plate. Could you create the surrounding text in the same font as the NXT logo and give it a 3D feel? Feel free to tweak further as you go. Not sure if we should go with the "NEXT" text or stick with the idea of the NXT to play on the same word - see what you think works best.

I was thinking that the base plate could be something long (like the Intercontinental title), mostly in silver but with gold trim/highlights.

If it helps your thought process, the the kayfabe concept is that this title is for midcarders to prove that they are ready to step up to the top tier of NXT and hang with the main eventers. The title must be held for a defined time frame to qualify for the next level.

With the description u gave and bearing in mind, I'm using different editing programs while i am still waiting for my phone to me repaired, this turned out pretty good in my opinion.

1493313676211_zpstcmrfutx.png

Thanks for your efforts Foldy. Your concepts have actually inspired me to give it a good shot and I'm actually quite pleased with what I came up with:

Qkc0VBu.png

What do you think?

I've constructed it with the Attitude Era IC title base in mind.

Very nice!, Since ur matching it to an ingame title, little tip is remove all the silver background in ur logo. Then make the plate ingame silver for some added shine!?

Right - that makes sense!

Thanks again for your help.

Archived