Competitive Fighting Games!

GoreTench

What type of comp. fighting games do you play? And if so, who're your mains? For me, Alex and Akuma for Street Fighter V. For Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-, I'm a Leo kinda guy.

#Don'tSexualTheManLion

I used to play a lot of Soul Calibur, before they dragged the series into the ground like a damn demon coming to collect. Raphael and Mitsurugi were the ones I used most.

I don't play them competitive persay but I've played a lot of fighting games. Going through my list I have played (and will also say who I like to use)

Tekken 6/Tag 2 - Alisa/Lars/Lille

BlazBlue - Platinum

Digimon Rumble Arena/ASR - Wouldn't say I have a fave tbh. Agumon I suppose

Persona 4 Arena/Ulti - Yukiko

Killer Instinct - Riptor

UFC games - lol

Naruto games - Tenten/Temari

Dead or Alive 5 - Marie/Honoka

SFxT - shit game

Soul Caliber - Shit

WWE - eh, caws

I've also played stuff like Mortal Kombat and the like on older systems - the ones above are just the on my Xbox game list, so was easier to map out.

Tekken-Eddie

Mortal Kombat-Subzero, Jason Vorhees, cassie cage, Johnny cage

Wwe- caws,edge,roman,Orton

Smash bros-Pikachu

Pokémon competitive team is- Nidoqueen, Infernape,Pachirisu,Klefki,Kingdra, and Tsareena

I don't play them competitive persay but I've played a lot of fighting games. Going through my list I have played (and will also say who I like to use)

BlazBlue - Platinum

Killer Instinct - Riptor

UFC games - lol

SFxT - shit game

Soul Caliber - Shit

WWE - eh, caws

I've also played stuff like Mortal Kombat and the like on older systems - the ones above are just the on my Xbox game list, so was easier to map out.

I think SF x Tekken is horribly under rated, Tekken characters aren't that great really, but the mechanics and visuals were always a treat for me.

killer instinct 1: Orchid, Jago, Fulgore, Glacius, Cinder, TJ Combo

Street Fighter 2 all variations : Ken, Ryu, Chun Li, Vega, Sagat

MK 1- Ultimate: Lu Kang, Sub Zero, Kitana (MK2) Scorpion, Kabal, Sindel (or Dana Brooke if you prefer lol) Shang Tsung (MK3/U) Smoke (cyber and Human)

MK 9: pretty much all

Tekken 1-3: King, Kazuya, Hiachi, Jun

That's all i can think about.

haven't played competitively in a very long time (maybe since SSF2T came out on 360/ps3)

totally forgot: Marvel vs Capcom (all characters)

Main games are Smash, Street Fighter and BlazBlue. Really just love Arksys fighters as a whole. Persona and Guilty Gear are my 4th and 5th favorite fighters. Started getting interested in the competitive scene back in 2012 and I've been slowly learning things and trying to get better since then, though I'm still garbage. At the same time, I'm a hell of a lot better than I was back in 2012.

Mains are:

-Smash 4: Rotation of Palutena, Little Mac, & Pac-Man

-BlazBlue CF: Izayoi

-SFV: Ibuki

-Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator: Jack-O's ass Likely gonna main Baiken whenever I get Rev2

-P4AU: Yu

-USF4: Ibuki

-Tekken: Eddie and or Lili depending on the game

-SFxT: Cole and Ibuki or Juri

Marvel Baby: Deadpool, Super Skrull and rotation of Spidey, Zero, and Morrigan

-PS All-Stars (yes I play this): Spike

-Kof 13:Kula. Never settled on one for 14.

BlazBlue - Platinum

Killer Instinct - Riptor

UFC games - lol

SFxT - shit game

Soul Caliber - Shit

WWE - eh, caws

I think SF x Tekken is horribly under rated, Tekken characters aren't that great really, but the mechanics and visuals were always a treat for me.

Those *censored*ers robbed my money tbh. My two faves are Alisa and Lars but they were DLC. You weren't allowed to buy sep. I had to buy like, all 20 DLC guys or whatever just to use who I actually liked. Then the game was really shit. I probably just don't like the Street Figther style.

Archived