Sweden is NOT safe for Immigrant Women.

GoreTench

Could you site your sources THAT ISNT about muslims/etc? I looked into this and I couldn't find much to support your case at all. In fact trying to find it, I found more reports that is against it. In fact it says 2016 was just a bit over 2015. Which was still quite low compared to other eastern countries.

Wouldn't mind seeing actual crime statistics that isn't involving anti-muslim.

Could you site your sources THAT ISNT about muslims/etc? I looked into this and I couldn't find much to support your case at all. In fact trying to find it, I found more reports that is against it. In fact it says 2016 was just a bit over 2015. Which was still quite low compared to other eastern countries.

Multiple sites I've posted prove this, Swedes themselves like I posted admit how much this happens. This topic wasn't intended for statistics, to give awareness for how much it happens in the country.

Also most of these sites aren't described as "Anti-Muslim", I wouldn't be aware of this unless it happens an outrageous amount.

The amount of salt some of you are producing in unbelievable.

*gets proven wrong*

"DUDE YOU JUST SALTY LIKE THE DEAD SEA LMAO"

Weeb go back to watching your Boko No Picos and JoJos

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Multiple sites I've posted prove this, Swedes themselves like I posted admit how much this happens. This topic wasn't intended for statistics, to give awareness for how much it happens in the country.

Also most of these sites aren't described as "Anti-Muslim", I wouldn't be aware of this unless it happens an outrageous amount.

*gets proven wrong*

I'm just going to step out. Even in the sources in the video you provided there is barely any statistics. The one that he does list in fact says it hasn't changed much at all over the past year. Comparing those statistics to other eastern countries seem to still be a better option.

Good luck on this topic tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

*gets proven wrong*

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

You jerk off to traps on 4chan.

What even is this thread? It's like world politics and economy for people who don't actually know what they're talking about. Not that I do either, but this feels so fabricated and hate filled.

Don't see this guy lasting very long. People don't immediately agree with you and worship your opinions? Better start insulting them.

Coke's better.

'Kay. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

*gets proven wrong*

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

You jerk off to traps on 4chan.

I masturbate to multiple things and places that aren't of your concern.

Archived