Huge announcement. LU talent allowed to work for Impact.

Generations

She isn't done with wrestling, but she is done with Lucha Underground. I'd rather see her randomly appear in the WWE tournament, tbh...even if it's just for the tournament and not to stick around.

Does she have the same deal as Ricochet in that she cannot appear on TV until the conclusion of Season Three?

• 3 weeks later...

If Lucha Underground stars will be part of a talent exchange with Impact Wrestling:

"No, that is not going to happen. That is a deal between AAA and Impact. Impact will have matches on AAA shows, for example. We will integrate some of our talent into TNA. Hopefully, eventually, way down the line, maybe do some inter-company angles. Baby steps. We want to do it right."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0514/626162/vampiro-says-lucha-underground-will-not-be-working-with-impact/

Mil Muertes was easily my most favourite wrestler/personality on LU, throughout both seasons.

This is really good news though.

Taya, Ivelisse, Dulce (Sexy), Black Lotus and Catrina appearing on Impact would be awesome! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sexy Star done with wrestling in general?

She is working for SHIMMER as Dulce Garcia. :)

The latest Show I saw her was the SHiMMER Volume 91 at the wrestlemania Weekend.

SHIMMER 92-95 will be taking place (and taped) at Juli 8th and 9th and she will be a part of these too.

Archived