Huge announcement. LU talent allowed to work for Impact.

Generations

Wonder if it's vice versa as well, cause not so long ago

Tyrus

posted a pic on his IG from the Temple.

But this is great news for Impact if they could get anybody from LU, imagine Johnny Mundo showing up to continue his beef with Alberto El Patron.

LU is pretty much it's own universe so I'm not too surprised.

While you are correct, it would be cool to see some LU entities show up in Impact. I mean, allowing them to use the talent means they have access to people who could spice up just about any division, but at the same time I think it would be cool to see Mil Muertes and Catrina dominate in Impact, maybe even a title run. I know it sounds stupid but I feel like Muertes has some value to him whereas El Mesias is just a vet from Mexico who was way better 5-10 years ago.

Pentagon vs abyss monsters ball

Um...I'm not sure how close you've been following Pentagon's (Or Penta Om or whatever the *Censored* he's called now) status, but I'm pretty sure that match is not a possibility

Pentagon vs abyss monsters ball

Um...I'm not sure how close you've been following Pentagon's (Or Penta Om or whatever the *Censored* he's called blow) status, but I'm pretty sure that match is not a possibility

I haven't been following the Pentagon drama too closely, but the situation seems pretty complicated. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the only issue for Pentagon and Fenix is that AAA keeps trying to copyright every new name or design that they come up with so that they can't wrestle for other companies. They can't possibly keep that up forever. But the weird thing is that Impact also recently formed a partnership with one of AAA's competitors, The Crash, where Penta is one of the main guys. I have no clue how Jeff Jarrett managed to pull that off.

I don't understand why Abyss vs Pentagon would be the first line of thought anyway...I would certainly think that Matanza vs Abyss would be the go-to match that people would want to see.

Matanza? The first thing I thought was Muertes vs. Abyss. For obvious reasons

Mil Muertes was easily my most favourite wrestler/personality on LU, throughout both seasons.

This is really good news though.

Taya, Ivelisse, Dulce (Sexy), Black Lotus and Catrina appearing on Impact would be awesome! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sexy Star done with wrestling in general?

Mil Muertes was easily my most favourite wrestler/personality on LU, throughout both seasons.

Taya, Ivelisse, Dulce (Sexy), Black Lotus and Catrina appearing on Impact would be awesome! :)

only with AAA

No. She addresses it in this interview.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/476397-lucha-libre-discussion-thread/?p=10819071

Archived