Will Orton go down as a legend?

Rubbersoul

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. He teamed with Finlay and JBL one time against Rey, Benoit and Lashley though.

It's never too late though since Finlay helped Train both him and Cena they could run with something.

Guess you didn't read that whole post

I read it. I was saying that's the only time i re call Orton working with Finlay at all.

and now he's the Legend killing the Youngins.

A great way for him to ride off into the sunset - enter a feud with the son or "son" of a legend he took out as a legend killer and lose in a retirement match.

I like it but who though?

Jake "The Snake," Piper, or hosts of others. I forgot who, but pretty sure Randy took out a lot of legends and/or disrespected them. Was thinking about hurting Randy into retirement, but dunno about that.

A great way for him to ride off into the sunset - enter a feud with the son or "son" of a legend he took out as a legend killer and lose in a retirement match.

Jake "The Snake," Piper, or hosts of others. I forgot who, but pretty sure Randy took out a lot of legends and/or disrespected them. Was thinking about hurting Randy into retirement, but dunno about that.

Yeah I meant which son though. Seems most of the Legends Orton dealt with have no kid involved with WWE or it's a woman in the case of Foley, Hogan and Flair.

If only Reid were still around.

Charlotte Flair.

This was honestly the first thing I thought of

Yeah I meant which son though. Seems most of the Legends Orton dealt with have no kid involved with WWE or it's a woman in the case of Foley, Hogan and Flair.

But I'm saying they don't have to be the legends' kids, WWE can always get someone and write them as a wrestler's kid. Hell, have Luke be revealed as Taker or Kane's spawn and have him take out Randy!

I don't think so. He teamed with Finlay and JBL one time against Rey, Benoit and Lashley though.

It's never too late though since Finlay helped Train both him and Cena they could run with something.

I read it. I was saying that's the only time i re call Orton working with Finlay at all.

Well you clearly didn't.

It said "*Censored* with Finlay" not work with. As in, hang out, be friends with, be hootski's with each other. So he can put him in contact with Finlay's son.

Well you clearly didn't.

It said "*Censored* with Finlay" not work with. As in, hang out, be friends with, be hootski's with each other. So he can put him in contact with Finlay's son.

Bruh fighting each other on the show is working together dude. I wasn't looking for a long ass argument I was just making a point that thats the only time the two were on screen together which means they never *censored*ed with each other as you put it.

Anyway they can still run with Finlay Jr by bringing up that the father contributed to Randy Ortons training to become a wrestler. Moving on now.

Well you clearly didn't.

Bruh fighting each other on the show is working together dude. I wasn't looking for a long ass argument I was just making a point that thats the only time the two were on screen together which means they never *censored*ed with each other as you put it.

Anyway they can still run with Finlay Jr by bringing up that the father contributed to Randy Ortons training to become a wrestler. Moving on now.

That's how Beard put it, I was quoting with him.

and how do you know the never *censored*ed with each other? Them fighting on screen once doesn't mean shit. They've been colleagues for 15 years, I think they've seen it each other more than a handful of times.

Either way you still made a useless statement.

Is Richie Steamboat still wrestling?

You know...in some ways, I think Orton is a bigger legend than Cena.

Cena obviously has his shitload of title reigns and the whole "constantly being on top since forever" thing going for him...but Orton had the legend killer thing, he had Evolution, he had a Taker Mania match, he had Legacy...which was admittedly a failure in many ways...but still put Orton in the position of a stable leader. Yeah, he had a few one-ups on Cena, IMO. In many ways, he had a more complete career...whereas Cena largely just did the same things over and over again.

Archived