Help!

CuddlyCorey

*I wasn't sure where to post this. Sorry if in the wrong area*

In my deletion utility, it says I have 952/1000 logos.

I am trying to download my 100th CAW and I keep getting the error that I can only have 1000 logos.

Now...Does that mean the CAW I am trying to download (KFCaws Kurt Angle) has more than 48 logos?

I have went through the entire list and restarted and quit the game several times.

Do I have an error?

Any advice?

Thanks

Ok...So, I figured it out?

After I had went through all over my logo's in the Deletion Utility...I exited the game. I then reset my console. Went back into the game...and tried downloading. I got the same response!

BUT...What I was doing, was searching out a "tag" for the gamer and searching. I then clicked on the caw and tried doing it that way.

What I tried was just searching "Angle." I got the results, found the CAW and it worked!

I'm not sure if it was some glitch I worked around...But I have my 100 caws now! WOO!!!

Thanks for the feedback peeps. Hope this helps.

Yes...that's what I was doing. I searched out KFCaws....Went to his "page" and tried downloading an Angle off him. Kept on getting the errors.

When I went back to main page, just searched "Angle" and chose the same one, and it worked.

Archived