Multi shows: dividing roster

Olan

I continue to have a problem in Universe by having to many people on a show. I usually have 3 shows but wind up with like 60+ on each show which I know is too many.

I am thinking of going to 5 shows but wonder how to split roster? Do you all just go down list and assign them? Or do random picks? Looking for ideas. Thanks

don't have everyone on the same profile. my suggestion split 205 live/nxt on one profile, raw/sdl on another. you can just add a dummy show on the nxt/205 live save so you don't have to have nxt/live with a ppv every month

this way you can also do the SDL ppv every second sunday and raw ppv every 4th sunday of the month without conflict

Armond - The reason you don't have all brands in the same spot is that because it will mess up rivalries?

2 reasons actually.

first reason is cause the amount of people for nxt and 205 live that aren't in the game so i can have alt attires for those that are on the raw/sdl rosters.

second reason is that with the way everything is, i have raw on one slot, sdl on another slot so that the inconsistencies with the 2nd sunday/4th sunday aren't viable.

all on one slot, you end up having to go an entire 4 weeks without any type of rivalries because you have to have 4 weeks in order to get a rivalry going.

the only problem i have is i can't really do any survivor series rivalries which i'm okay with cause they don't make sense anyway.

but yeah in a nutshell those are the reasons i have 2 profiles. it's not just separate universe slots but separate psn profiles. it just seems to work better for me.

Archived