WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it's not that Nia is shit (well she is), but she looks shit while trying to wrestle. She looks clumsy and bumbling. At least in the case of Braun he can execute his few moves well, but Nia looks like she's trying everything for the first time.

So I'm wondering why the obvious absence when it comes to names like Dillinger and Nakamura in this Smackdown Live Number 1 Contenders match is about... ?

I guess to protect them as probably they want Harper or Zayn to win this one and they don't want them going over Nakamura and Dillinger needs some protection as he is over with the crowd and just debuted

I'm not sure which spot I like the most but I like all of them, especially the first and this one. There has only been 3 of those spots within the last 10 years or so and so that's good.

Braun deserved to do this spot and the way he stood tall in the end unlike Brock or Henry was awesome!

actually i'd say 3 1/2. don't forget big show chokeslammed undertaker to hell thru the ring! lol

So I'm wondering why the obvious abesece when it comes to names like Dillinger and Nakamura in this Smackdown Live Number 1 Contenders match is about... ?

I guess to protect them as probably they want Harper or Zayn to win this one and they don't want them going over Nakamura and Dillinger needs some protection as he is over with the crowd and just debuted

Probably. However, I would think there could be better ways to protect them but still have them participate in the match. For example, be screwed over during the match or something.

I was so convinced Nia Jax would win so I'm really glad and surprised Bliss got the upset :D

Was rooting for Nia the whole time knowing Bliss would get the win in her hometown..

Why would anyone root for Nia ever?

Braun has been the best thing about pro wrestling this year.

In WWE, sure.

In. Pro. Wrestling.

Of all time. #BetterThanFlair

Love it when Braun dominates the show through undiscriminative destruction of the roster through out the night.

Also not having a Miz vs. Ambrose-feud where Ambrose is the worker who is all about "I love this business" and Miz is supposed to be the "image" who is in it for fame, being everything that's wrong about it. Especially when Miz is the one who pushes the envelope, making waves, taking risks, going the extra mile while Ambrose plays it safe and shows no desire to go beyond simply running through the motions because he's so happy to even be here that he doesn't want to risk losing his spot. Miz was spot on when he called Ambrose lazy.

Other stuff was the cruiserweight-situation, which was quite entertaining. TJP is getting booed for his dabs, so he should spam them. And he's terrified of Neville's pyro, just take a look at Perkins everytime that shit occurs. Now he's covering his ears, but he always jumps when he's not anticipating it. Overall a good RAW.

Which makes it even more ridiculous as to why they aired a coming soon promo.

They really shouldn't have aired promos until they knew he was fit and was actually signed.

Archived