Why Roman Reigns might be pushed so much... [Theory]

GoreTench

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone could lock this thread, that'd be great. This really isn't worth posting if everyone's going to jump on a negative bandwagon.

I mean you didn't really help yourself with calling everyone insufferable parasites. Don't play the victim here, you may have posted a topic genuinely, but people are allowed to think it's ridiculous.

If someone could lock this thread, that'd be great. This really isn't worth posting if everyone's going to jump on a negative bandwagon.

I mean you didn't really help yourself with calling everyone insufferable parasites. Don't play the victim here, you may have posted a topic genuinely, but people are allowed to think it's ridiculous.

I actually am, if you took the time to actually read through my posts, you would've known I called a majority of you annoying and insufferable.

Lmao I came into this topic thinking 'here we go, another post filled with obvious things everyone knows by now'. I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you, sir.

No probelmo, I think people need to add extreme and crazy things into their thoughts, and think into a new space of depth.

Well honetsly, few years ago, simmilar thing crossed my mind, :lol:

But nah, he is "their" choice.

Other than that, honestly... I think there could be some shady Samoan familly shit. or more so, not down the familly line but more to do with that Jimmy Snuka murder trial. I believe WWE or more so McMahons helped him with lawyers, finanncially or who knows what. Those always have potential for some shady shit, so who knows.

But yeah, it always stays with "who knows".

Well honetsly, few years ago, simmilar thing crossed my mind, :lol:

But nah, he is "their" choice.

Other than that, honestly... I think there could be some shady Samoan familly shit. or more so, not down the familly line but more to do with that Jimmy Snuka murder trial. I believe WWE or more so McMahons helped him with lawyers, finanncially or who knows what. Those always have potential for some shady shit, so who knows.

But yeah, it always stays with "who knows".

Would this have been before or after Roman began getting really big pushes? And that does make alot of sense too, it's like "why would Snuka's trial be suspended for so long" kinda deal, and it was only brought up again 30 years later, when in convenience Snuka was suffering from dimentia.

I actually am, if you took the time to actually read through my posts, you would've known I called a majority of you annoying and insufferable.

Lmao I came into this topic thinking 'here we go, another post filled with obvious things everyone knows by now'. I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you, sir.

No probelmo, I think people need to add extreme and crazy things into their thoughts, and think into a new space of depth.

Urm yes I know ... hence why I told you not to play the victim. You just repeated what I said about you. Lmao.

Urm yes I know ... hence why I told you not to play the victim. You just repeated what I said about you. Lmao.

Pretty sure when a majority of people are saying I'm a druggie does make me a victim, so honestly if you have nothing better to do than be a pest in the thread and add nothing than insults and try to claim I'm forcing people not to have an opinion, than I feel sorry for your unproductive life.

Wanna note in here that not everyone thinks the same way as you. Also some people add theories into wrestling the same way a TV show theorist would do. You don't have to agree with them but maybe at least hear them out, ask questions why they think like that, etc. Going along with things you don't quite get can sometimes have an end result you don't expect.

And on the flip side, sometimes you have to be prepared for people to think those thoughts are weird or out of the ordinary so of course they will say their rightful opinion about it. I'm sure they wasn't serious when they said you were on drugs, just the first thought they thought of. An exaggeration to say what you said was weird to them.

Honestly I think more topics like this should exist. Something off the wall and out of the ordinary. It's interesting to see what people think outside the "OH SHIT GUY SUCKS!" thing.

Just wanted to throw my opinions in here.

I didn't say you were forcing people to not have an opinion. I just said people are allowed to say it's ridiculous without being called insufferable parasites. Lighten up some, take a joke. No one is seriously acusing you of being on drugs, it's just a rib. You can laugh it off. I'm not insulting you in anyway I haven't called you anything, I'm just telling you that you can't seriously expect people not to joke around with what you said, I mean what you said was rather goofy. You can feel sorry for my "unproductive life" all you want, I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist over forum comments about a weird theory.

Wanna note in here that not everyone thinks the same way as you. Also some people add theories into wrestling the same way a TV show theorist would do. You don't have to agree with them but maybe at least hear them out, ask questions why they think like that, etc. Going along with things you don't quite get can sometimes have an end result you don't expect.

And on the flip side, sometimes you have to be prepared for people to think those thoughts are weird or out of the ordinary so of course they will say their rightful opinion about it. I'm sure they wasn't serious when they said you were on drugs, just the first thought they thought of. An exaggeration to say what you said was weird to them.

Honestly I think more topics like this should exist. Something off the wall and out of the ordinary. It's interesting to see what people think outside the "OH SHIT GUY SUCKS!" thing.

Just wanted to throw my opinions in here.

That's appreciated, It gets frustrating at times and you make valid points on this, I already need a break from this for a bit.

As the guy who brought up drugs, I legit would be down to smoke the type of bud that provided the delightful theories presented in this thread.

Didn't know I'd be considered an insufferable parasite for asking.

Salvia mate, I thought I was inside a pop up book.

I don't follow you there mate.

Rumors about REigns big a top guy started when fans liked him for his presence in The Shield, amyn fans said "there is money to be made here".

With Snuka trial... well who, knows justice system is a fcked up one. New evidence? I didn't follow up or reasearched it that much tbh. But all kinds of dumb shit and also weird shit (read dumb...again) in the system. These are not theories or conspiracies. The fact is the system is flawwed, in a major way. Thereare thousands of different cases everyday that get screwed up by law enforcement, lawyers, jusged... whoever. But anyway, a case like that is a good one for reaserach more than just discussing about it with people who have no idea about it. In no way a dig at you, just talking about that in general. :)

I don't follow you there mate.

Rumors about REigns big a top guy started when fans liked him for his presence in The Shield, amyn fans said "there is money to be made here".

With Snuka trial... well who, knows justice system is a fcked up one. New evidence? I didn't follow up or reasearched it that much tbh. But all kinds of dumb shit and also weird shit (read dumb...again) in the system. These are not theories or conspiracies. The fact is the system is flawwed, in a major way. Thereare thousands of different cases everyday that get screwed up by law enforcement, lawyers, jusged... whoever. But anyway, a case like that is a good one for reaserach more than just discussing about it with people who have no idea about it. In no way a dig at you, just talking about that in general. :)

To my knowledge there was no new evidence to Snuka's case, but it's definitely a weird set of events.

No, man. I don't think winning fictional achievements is that important to his family to blackmail the company.

Well being pushed up the card results in a higher salary, and Reigns is now the third highest paid wrestler on the roster behind Lesnar and Cena. SAMOAN MAFIA PREVAILS.

Archived