J-man89's Alt attires- Update- Jason Jordan Raw Debut attire added!

J-man89

Jason Jordan Raw Debut Attire

image.jpg

jjupload.jpg

Kevin Owens Face Of America attires

image.jpg

KO_4.jpg

KO_7.jpg

Finn Balor Raw 7/10/17 attire

Balor.jpg

Balor_6.jpg

Balor_upload.jpg

Chad Gable SDL 7/4/17 attire

Chad.jpg

Chad_Upload.jpg

Jason Jordan SDL 7/4/17 attire

Jason_Jordan.jpg

Jason_Upload.jpg

Alberto El Patron Slammiversary 2017 +Red and Black attires

Alberto_Slammiversary.jpg

Alberto_red_and_black.jpg

Alberto_slammiversary_upload.jpg

AJ Styles TNA attires

AJ_TNA.jpg

AJ_TNA_6.jpg

AJ_TNA_upload.jpg

Alberto El Patron attires

Alberto_El_Patron.jpg

Alberto_El_Patron_5.jpg

Alberto_El_Patron_8.jpg

The Miz MITB Cash in +WM 27 attires

Miz_mitb.jpg

Miz_WM_27.jpg

Miz_upload.jpg

Austin Aries Extreme Rules 2017 attire + Payback 2017 attire

Aries_ER.jpg

Aries_ER_4.jpg

Aries_ER_upload.jpg

AJ SDL 5/30/17 attire

AJ_SD_0.jpg

AJ_SDL_5_16_17.jpg

AJ_SDL_5_30.jpg

Edge 2009 Lightning Attires

msoe1j.jpg

2j33dj6.jpg

25ppxld.jpg

29dzrpv.jpg

s3edtu.jpg

f260li.jpg

2ue79q9.jpg

Edge Summerslam 08 + No Way Out 2009 attires

263ano0.jpg

16ovpi.jpg

27x4f4h.jpg

10mo8sp.jpg

wwj1uc.jpg

2qi3dkg.jpg

2aj0qj7.jpg

14kv4k.jpg

i3v13p.jpg

Hideo Itami 5/3/17 attire

33dxeg4.jpg

t6ulba.jpg

30wo5ti.jpg

Seth Rollins NXT attires

xatnd.jpg

21942h1.jpg

dbjfhl.jpg

358qsue.jpg

98c8i9.jpg

23hno9i.jpg

eapaip.jpg

Austin Aries WM 33 Attire

mhc76f.jpg

vsc39g.jpg

359d7x5.jpg

e39zb.jpg

AJ Styles Wrestle Kingdom 9 attire

2nio5ty.jpg

bhltgg.jpg

205wha9.jpg

16lixhv.jpg

AJ Styles Red and Black bullet holes attire

70uukz.jpg

23j3ji9.jpg

dwf95d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the WM33 Austin Aries! I have been looking for one but all I found were silver recolor of his default attire.

Np man,

I know what you mean, i can't stand it when creators do that, they'll label it as his newest attire and all it will be is just a lazy recolor of his default attire, and the worst part is some of those will have like over 600 downloads by idiots who have no standards.

I'm actually surprised at the lack of Aries attires in general. He has so many great attires from ROH and TNA, but none are on CC

I know! It baffles me as well, i mean theres literally none of his ROH attires on CC, there may be a few of his TNA's but only because his default attire is pretty much what he wore in TNA the last time he was there so people just do some recoloring.

But it seems like no one wants to put the effort into making his other attires, they just recolor his default attire and call it a day.

Actually now that you reminded me i might try my hand at some of his ROH attires, i wont promise anything but i'll see if can do the logos for some of them.

Yeah i wanna make the music note tights, those are probably my favorite tights of his from ROH, i just need some good pics of it so i can see the proper logos and where to place them, so if anyone can get me some good pics of that attire i'd appreciate it.

I checked the ''Content by creator'' section and didn't know you made some others attires. I downloaded your WM24 Edge, look great.

Yeah i had another topic thats probably a few pages back now where i posted some AJ and Edge attires, i didn't know if i should add them in this topic or not since i figured most have probably already seen them.

I may add them here for those like you who may not have seen them.

Update, added all the alts i made to the first post.

Nice! I'm downloading all of those Aries attires the next chance I get. Well done!

You're one of my favorite attire creators, because you do attires that no one else does. Like those AJ attires and now Aries

Nice! I'm downloading all of those Aries attires the next chance I get. Well done!

You're one of my favorite attire creators, because you do attires that no one else does. Like those AJ attires and now Aries

Thanks man, that means alot.

Yeah i like to try and make attires no ones done, usually whenever i make an attire its because i want it but can't find it on CC. Again i can't believe no ones made any of Aries ROH attires, so i'm glad i could be the first one to do them, hope you enjoy them :)

Any chance of some other Aries ROH attired? Like his gen next,ROH champ,ROH 2007 return or fued with AOTF era attires?

Um i'm not really familiar with the attires you mentioned right off, if you got me some pics of some of them i might try them. I could only do two though since i only got a few upload slots left.

Any chance of some other Aries ROH attired? Like his gen next,ROH champ,ROH 2007 return or fued with AOTF era attires?

Um i'm not really familiar with the attires you mentioned right off, if you got me some pics of some of them i might try them. I could only do two though since i only got a few upload slots left.

I think I know which attires he's talking about. I can load up my Aries DVD when I get the chance and see if I can get some screenshots of them

I believe these are the attires he was wanting

Attire 1:

xv6vMwY.pngaOxTCKQ.png6iYEEUZ.png

Attire 2

XZ4Calm.pngULL2jtk.png62V66Kt.pngK5muZ0T.png

Let me know if you need more refs on the first attire. Also sorry about the media player being in the screenshot for the first 2 refs. I *censored*ed up and forgot to fullscreen lol

Archived