The JBL Bullying Allegations Thread

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all being brought up because he has pretty much bullied Mauro out of WWE. It's relevant and proves he's always going to be a *censored*.

As far as we know...that was through his kayfabe character.

Even if it was it has brought a dozen former and current colleagues to corroborate a story. This is in no way similar to dickhead fans digging up old social media. This is unjust harassment and needs to be addressed. JBL should face repercussions, end of.

WWE pushes their 'Be A Star' campaign more so than Roman Reigns, yet they have one of the biggest bullies on their payroll. Makes sense.

JBL's been part of the company for nearly 20 years and the sheer amount of complaints towards this man about his behavior is amazing to me. What's even worse about all this? JBL just might have a lifetime job.

Jiggy's posts are just moronic.

It's all being brought up because he has pretty much bullied Mauro out of WWE. It's relevant and proves he's always going to be a *censored*.

I guess you missed half the story, then.

The stuff that happened 10-15 etc years ago sucks but everyone was doing it. However, JBL has not stopped and is now bullying current co workers. That's what deserves him to get sacked.

Let's listen to some great stories about the king of ribbing, Owen Hart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6OqeKOFcc

No sexual harassment necessary.

Yeah, there's a difference between being a prankster and being an outright *Censored*. You can pull off a joke and not be an idiot. There's a difference between making someone corpse during a match and stealing someone's passport.

Doesn't he have a financial segment on FOX news?

He had one on CNBC. He was fired from it after doing a Nazi salute in the ring during a WWE tour in Germany.

I was just wondering if he still had one then this news might get his segment canned but apparently it was already canned lol. Why does Vince keep these guys around?

All hail truth master Jiggy. Please.

He's just having fun lmao stop getting worked up over him.

Lol pretty sure Jiggy was serious about his stance on JBL.

Jiggy's posts are just moronic.

I guess you missed half the story, then.

Maybe? Stuff from that network show?

Doesn't he have a financial segment on FOX news?

He had one on CNBC. He was fired from it after doing a Nazi salute in the ring during a WWE tour in Germany.

I was just wondering if he still had one then this news might get his segment canned but apparently it was already canned lol. Why does Vince keep these guys around?

Because he was part of the ribs.

Wall of text incoming, but it's dumb. Under normal circumstances, you wouldn't need to point out that his stuff with Byron happens in character and that everybody jumps on that guy. Even Michael Cole. Especially Corey Graves, who can be vicious behind commentary about people like Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton and Becky Lynch back in the day. That happens on-screen and shouldn't be a factor in this discussion. People disregard that fact though and lumps it in with past incidents because they want to see him get fired that bad and anything that's negative, no matter the context, will increase the chances of JBL getting into trouble.

They also like to pretend like JBL is in serious trouble if this gets out, but the reality is that nobody with some authority or influence gives a shit and they shouldn't, because all we know for certain is the stuff that was said on kayfabe shows, none of it were vicious or insulting enough to draw attention on its own, without Ranallo's subsequent mental breakdown coming into the mix. We're talking about a company that's about to re-hire Hulk Hogan after he said *Censored* on a tape and even then, they didn't want to fire him, they just got pushed into it. I doubt anyone is seriously going to pressure WWE to fire JBL over this, you'll need more heavy material than what you have now.

What it all boils down to, is that people are upset that Mauro Ranallo is off TV and leaving WWE and because JBL delivered the trigger and because Ranallo's fans are a mixture of those who think he's too good for WWE and the best thing since sliced bread and those Twitter/Tumblr-types who like to unify as some kind of personal army/defense league in their admiration for the guy and in their outrage, they want to get revenge by seeing the same thing happen to JBL. So now we have this quasi-massive movement against JBL that we would not have seen if the main "victim" was someone who was not rated or massively backed online like Tom Phillips or Byron Saxton. It's a personal issue. In large, people aren't objective, but more vindictive it's more about who is involved in this incident than this incident on its own, because when you look at the incident on its own, nothing springs out about blatant bullying based on what we know.

JBL made comments on a webshow about Ranallo's tweeting, which can easily be seen as annoying and his commentating and the constant hip-hop references, which can also easily be percieved as annoying. They both also went back-and-forth on Twitter. Then Ranallo missed the first show, JBL took a shot at him because of that, then removed it on finding out Ranallo wasn't unprepared for the snow, but severely depressed. The rest is speculation JBL said something to Ranallo in private that was absolutely brutal based on what JBL has done in the past and you're not getting anyone fired on speculations. All the outrage based on speculation is what I find ridiculous and until Ranallo himself comes out with an in-depth explanation for his absence, I literally can't judge whether JBL was out-of-line or not.

Others can though. Maybe it'll help them cope with the fact that Ranallo will be gone from WWE, I don't know. I just hope it blows over soon, all the talk and spam surrounding this subject has become tedious.

The level of hate that JBL is getting is unnecessary, but I just think it's funny because WWE brought this upon themselves. You can't blame people for reacting the way they are when WWE trained them to think like that. The last ten years of WWE have been all about capitalizing on dirtsheet drama, bitching on the internet, and outrage culture. They actively encourage their fanbase to get offended by every little thing and voice their displeasure as much as possible. And with how preachy and politically correct they've gotten, you can't blame people for calling them out on their hypocrisy when it comes to JBL. Just like you can't blame people for rolling their eyes when they compare Raw to The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. No one is forcing them to make all these ridiculous, exaggerated claims. They're constantly trying to make it sound like they're such righteous philanthropists when we all know they're just normal carnies like everyone else in the business. They're not any worse than the other organizations out there, but you don't hear ROH or Impact bragging about how they're combatting bullying and helping kids learn to read.

And I agree that it wouldn't be as bad if Mauro wasn't involved in this. That's because he's the best! If Byron Saxton suffered from mental illness and got bullied by JBL, you're right. I wouldn't care at all. I know there's bullying and all kinds of other dumb carny shit going on backstage all the time so I wouldn't be shocked either. I'm just glad Mauro is likely going to end up in NJPW again because I think that's a better fit for him. I don't really watch WWE wanting or expecting good, insightful commentary. And it would be great if New Japan could get someone half decent to do the live commentary. *Censored* Kevin Kelly.

Bill DeMott didn't sexually assault colleagues in the show. WWE is the only company in the world that JBL could get away with that. Imagine being young and signed by WWE from a foreign country. Imagine moving your life to America to start your dream job only to be rubbed down in the shower by some giant dude just to see "whose a boy and whose a wimp". *Censored* that guy. He should be fired and he deserves to be publicly slated.

That's not true...

The main complaint against Demott was the "jelly donuts in the ass" story...and other such forms of harassment and assault.

The level of hate that JBL is getting is unnecessary, but I just think it's funny because WWE brought this upon themselves. You can't blame people for reacting the way they are when WWE trained them to think like that. The last ten years of WWE have been all about capitalizing on dirtsheet drama, bitching on the internet, and outrage culture. They actively encourage their fanbase to get offended by every little thing and voice their displeasure as much as possible. And with how preachy and politically correct they've gotten, you can't blame people for calling them out on their hypocrisy when it comes to JBL. Just like you can't blame people for rolling their eyes when they compare Raw to The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. No one is forcing them to make all these ridiculous, exaggerated claims. They're constantly trying to make it sound like they're such righteous philanthropists when we all know they're just normal carnies like everyone else in the business. They're not any worse than the other organizations out there, but you don't hear ROH or Impact bragging about how they're combatting bullying and helping kids learn to read.

In regards to shit like this, I don't know about that...

Bill DeMott didn't sexually assault colleagues in the show. WWE is the only company in the world that JBL could get away with that. Imagine being young and signed by WWE from a foreign country. Imagine moving your life to America to start your dream job only to be rubbed down in the shower by some giant dude just to see "whose a boy and whose a wimp". *Censored* that guy. He should be fired and he deserves to be publicly slated.

That's not true...

The main complaint against Demott was the "jelly donuts in the ass" story...and other such forms of harassment and assault.

Guess I forgot about that.

Louie you're not defending JBL are you? :/

Just saying that I'm pretty sure the Jigster was serious.

Yes and no. I do think things are being blown out of proportion and would prefer if he wasn't fired tbh. Maybe an apology or some shit.

...but Crowley's post sums up a lot of my thoughts.

Archived