The JBL Bullying Allegations Thread

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cody Rhodes is on JBL's side.

Wonder if people here will turn on him as well (already seen people doing so elsewhere).

Makes sense as Cody was raised in old school, and bullying was likely pretty common. Wonder if Cody was safe because of his dad, and if he got bullied because of his brother.

During an interview with The Hannibal TV, former WWE Superstar Rene Dupree said he would probably break JBL’s neck if he ever returned to WWE.

Highlights from the interview are as follows:

How he would describe JBL:

“Go watch the movie Dazed and Confused. It’s a cult classic. It has a character played by Ben Affleck called O’Bannion I believe. Basically, a guy that literally flunked himself out of high school for the sole purpose that he could come back and haze the young kids coming from junior high and beating them with a stick. That’s the best description I can give of JBL.”

How he would describe WWE:

“If I were to describe WWE, it’s like a well-oiled machine. Billion dollar company. Very successful, but it’s almost like the military. You’ve got your head captain who we always know who it is, then you got like sergeants in place to align the troops and soldiers. The longer you’re there, the higher you get ranked…if you don’t fit their mold or you’re not a part of their gameplan or don’t react to their tests the right way, you’re booted out.”

His thoughts on Mauro Ranallo possibly leaving WWE because of JBL:

“There were certain tests for people. Maybe he doesn’t fit the mold because he was never a wrestler and never came from a wrestling background. The guy is very talented. There’s a lot of jealousy in the business.”

Who JBL’s clique was/is in WWE:

“The southern boys. The southern boys usually stick together. Even though I’m persona non grata, there’s no way in hell a person like me would ever go back there knowing he’s there because I’d probably break his *censored*ing neck.”

"Hey dude, I don't like bullying, so I'm going to threaten someone with physical violence because I can't solve hurtful words with helpful words."

Besides, he's French, he would surrender after 5 seconds with a Southern lad like JBL.

Cody Rhodes is on JBL's side.

Wonder if people here will turn on him as well (already seen people doing so elsewhere).

Makes sense as Cody was raised in old school, and bullying was likely pretty common. Wonder if Cody was safe because of his dad, and if he got bullied because of his brother.

Cody Rhodes actually got bullied in high school because they felt his brother was a *censored*. That probably ended for him when he entered adulthood through the WWE. Therefore, it's easy for him to think bullying is exclusive to high school.

Everytime I read/listen to a Cody interview he comes off as quite the douchebag. Wasn't there some shit going down with him on twitter when he was still in the E?

Agreed with Booker T about bullying being more of a highschool thing and said he never saw JBL do or say anything.

That means he's on JBL's side? Weird.

Everytime I read/listen to a Cody interview he comes off as quite the douchebag. Wasn't there some shit going down with him on twitter when he was still in the E?

Agreed with Booker T about bullying being more of a highschool thing and said he never saw JBL do or say anything.

That means he's on JBL's side? Weird.

I was giving a few points but yeah, he was defending JBL in the interview ya saractastic dummy.

*censored*ing bully.

Well yeah, most fans can go *Censored* themselves, but he goes out of his way to be a dick. I can't quite remember it, but there was a moment that was a perfect example to show what I mean. Like MRN said, maybe on Twitter, I don't know.

Pretty sure Crowley has examples.

Well yeah, most fans can go *Censored* themselves, but he goes out of his way to be a dick. I can't quite remember it, but there was a moment that was a perfect example to show what I mean. Like MRN said, maybe on Twitter, I don't know.

I don't have specific examples because I don't know how to search twitter, but I remember having a discussion about this before. I believe he once made a comment about how no one was appreciating a match he had "just because it wasn't in Reseda" or something. Might have been someone else though.

He basically just got really upset at smart fans on social media. Instead of ignoring them, he'd make these really dorky comments where he'd complain about smarks, insider terminology, and "the minor leagues" as he called them. It's even funnier because of what he's doing now. I remember people used to harass him on twitter when he was doing Stardust. Random fans would say they wanted him to go back to being Cody Rhodes and he'd act so offended, making it sound like it was always his dream to be Stardust ever since he was a kid. Then sure enough he quits and complains about how one of the reasons he left is because he didn't want to do that gimmick. He just seems like a very sensitive person who has a weird relationship with the fans. It seemed like he went above and beyond to shill really hard for WWE on social media, almost like how Josh Matthews was with TNA, and then he went back on everything he said when he left.

Smarks make me cringe though. Whenever I read the tweets that these wrestlers get, I want to lose it on the people as well.

You see dudes who look like complete shit telling wrestlers they gained weight or that they look older. You get people who've never stepped into a ring calling Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins sloppy for stuff they don't know nothing about or fans digging into their social life (ex. Assault talking about Paige and ADR's "toxic" relationship). You get people telling wrestlers that they should retire (based on injuries or age) because they think they have the right to choose that for somebody else. You see dudes criticizing Paige for having sex or other women for what they wear. And then you have the sjw idiots yelling at wrestlers for things they've said in character...

Man, I don't blame wrestlers for shitting on the ones who deserve it.

I don't have specific examples because I don't know how to search twitter, but I remember having a discussion about this before. I believe he once made a comment about how no one was appreciating a match he had "just because it wasn't in Reseda" or something. Might have been someone else though.

He basically just got really upset at smart fans on social media. Instead of ignoring them, he'd make these really dorky comments where he'd complain about smarks, insider terminology, and "the minor leagues" as he called them. It's even funnier because of what he's doing now. I remember people used to harass him on twitter when he was doing Stardust. Random fans would say they wanted him to go back to being Cody Rhodes and he'd act so offended, making it sound like it was always his dream to be Stardust ever since he was a kid. Then sure enough he quits and complains about how one of the reasons he left is because he didn't want to do that gimmick. He just seems like a very sensitive person who has a weird relationship with the fans. It seemed like he went above and beyond to shill really hard for WWE on social media, almost like how Josh Matthews was with TNA, and then he went back on everything he said when he left.

The Stardust-situation is something I remembered vividly. His wife got involved into it too and it boiled down to fans being horrible for not giving Stardust a chance when it was Dusty's final request to Cody to make the absolute most out of that gimmick, which was revealed after some time in the midst of Stardust. So when people criticized it, he'd respond like you've insulted him personally and he told everyone how much pride he held in the gimmick of Stardust. And then he leaves WWE and he shits all over it. Even people who've addressed them normally about it, got put on blast, but all of that was a waste of time when he left.

It's like he's changing goalposts just to give this air of superiority over the IWC for the lack of better terms, Goldust is like that too. When it comes down to talking to fans, no matter which kind, you feel like they're looking down massively on the fans.

Smarks make me cringe though. Whenever I read the tweets that these wrestlers get, I want to lose it on the people as well.

You see dudes who look like complete shit telling wrestlers they gained weight or that they look older. You get people who've never stepped into a ring calling Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins sloppy for stuff they don't know nothing about or fans digging into their social life (ex. Assault talking about Paige and ADR's "toxic" relationship). You get people telling wrestlers that they should retire (based on injuries or age) because they think they have the right to choose that for somebody else. You see dudes criticizing Paige for having sex or other women for what they wear. And then you have the sjw idiots yelling at wrestlers for things they've said in character...

Don't forget the idiots that call any small guys " vanilla midgets " and make a bunch of dumbshit arguments about how they " don't draw ". The Smarkbusters from Youtube are a perfect example of this.

I agree. Of course some of the fans probably had it coming, but it doesn't make Cody's tweets any less funny. He got mad way too easily and made a lot of really corny comments. That's why he has a reputation among some fans as being kind of a dick.

Oh yeah. I totally get that haha.

I honestly just wrote what I wrote picturing myself in that position. I'd hate the fame because of the idiots I know I'd be running into who think they're entitled to saying and doing whatever they want because they're "paying celebrities bills". Crooked ass mindset.

I've always sympathized with the Punk's and Brock's who try to avoid them.

Archived