HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#GiveJBLAChance

#GiveJBLAIDS

What's an IDS?

SbP11YI.gif

In all seriousness I believe Mauro will be back one day. I don't like his style of commentary, but there's no doubt he brought a big-match feel to the matches he called. There will be demand to bring him back in the future, I believe.

Excuse if posted,haven't went through the whole thread

"On the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter Dave Meltzer shared a story involving John Layfield (JBL) and Lillian Garcia, who was known to have a close family member pass away.

Garcia had to take two weeks off due to a minor operation and JBL went off on her for missing shows. JBL was reportedly said to be harassing her, and brought up how he didnt miss any shows after he had his hernia surgery. The entire week around the time this was reported was bad as she had a family member pass away, and JBL didn't stop until she had been in tears.

The Observer retracted her name, and refer to her as "this person" for privacy reasons. Garcia did have to deal with her dad's cancer diagnosis, and took time off from a meniscus surgery which was longer than 2 weeks. She got surgery on 4/10/15 and returned on 5/31/15.

It is possible that this is not Lillian Garcia at all, but it is sounding like her. She did, in fact, take a few weeks off in May 2016 to tend to her father who had been sick. Other than the mixed up dates, it seems that all signs point to Garcia as the person that was verbally harassed by JBL.

Garcia left the company on 8/1/16 to take care of her father and he passed away a few months later on Christmas day. "

Source: Wrestling News Source

"JBL had a situation with Lilian Garcia, which makes him obviously a prick because who tf would bully Lilian Garcia? Besides the horse face comments Triple H used to do."

"Btw, there is a chance that the situation he had with Lilian, was actually not with Lilian at all, even though we've explicitly stated that it was, but for the sake of our collective grrr-ness, let's assume it was."

That's biblical.

"JBL had a situation with Lilian Garcia, which makes him obviously a prick because who tf would bully Lilian Garcia? Besides the horse face comments Triple H used to do."

"Btw, there is a chance that the situation he had with Lilian, was actually not with Lilian at all, even though we've explicitly stated that it was, but for the sake of our collective grrr-ness, let's assume it was."

That's biblical.

Yep.

Yes we do.

People defending bullying, *Censored* off.

Says the resident bully on this forum.

I've had many sleepless nights from some of the harmful things you've said to me. Like hipster.

...and all the stuff you've said to others. Right, Ryderfan?

Yes we do.

I'm not defending it, I'm just wondering when the ball stops and it's a problem much larger than just JBL. Is it when we find out that Ron Simmons, Teddy Long & The Godfather all helped JBL with his bullying and we get their legend's contracts revoked? Heck, it isn't even as if JBL is the only one to have bullied Lilian. Is it when we start a witch hunt against Triple H and dig up some even worse dirt on the Kliq and get him fired and their legends deals revoked too? What about the most powerful man in wrestling, Vincent Kennedy McMahon? A few of JBL's stunts went all the way up to him, should we start a witch hunt against him and get him to stand down? Heck, how about Stephanie? Surely we can get her as well for turning a blind eye to her husband's and father's actions if nothing else. Is that when the ball stops rolling?

Yes we do.

Says the resident bully on this forum.

I've had many sleepless nights from some of the harmful things you've said to me. Like hipster.

...and all the stuff you've said to others. Right, Ryderfan?

Ah yes I forgot I've lathered you up in showers and forced you to illegally important substances into foreign countries.

SORRY FORGIVE ME. That coming from the resident shit stirrer and instigator.

Archived